Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Are you watching "The Boys"? I think it's on Amazon.

I watched "The Lake House" and it was kind of sweet and goofy fun. 

My kids told me "Obi Wan Kenobi" sucked, so I haven't watched it yet. I really enjoyed "The Mandalorian" and "The Book of Boba Fet, though."

I have Amazon, Netflix, and Disney... and satellite TV. :) 

Hi, Drewbear. :hug: 

Oh... and if you get the chance, "Upload" has two seasons and is fun. :) 

Yes in fact I am watching the Boys omg:rofl:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I watched "Call Me by Your Name" again last night. What a great movie. I don't know what's going to happen with the planned sequels since Armie Hammer has been institutionalized to help with his issues. I worry his career may be over, and I was so looking forward to the next two movies. :( 

Seen it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I've start Yellowstone with Kevin cosner. It's good. 

I don't have netflix anymore (my brother was the one paying and it doesn't interest him anymore <_<) but we also have Amazon and Salto (it's French, like prime but more focused on French series and shows)

Yellowstone is amazing!! Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Have you seen Love Death and Robots? Its on Netflicks

Me? I don't think so. Sounds familiar, though. I'm watching a ton of stuff between my subscriptions and my satellite. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yellowstone is amazing!! Hey, Tink. :hug: 

Did you ever watch Justified Gary?  It's probably one of my top 5 tv shows of the last decade.  If you ever watched Deadwood has some of the same people showing up in it.  Timothy Olyphant was amazing in it.  

I need to rewatch that.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yes, I did. And Deadwood too. It was an incredible show. They both were.

Yes, Deadwood was the best HBO show that didn't get enough seasons.  What was cool about Justified though was how they kept bringing in actors from Deadwood for cameos or small appearances. 

Now that I'm taking these up, I'm probably going to have to rewatch both now.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We have Netflix, Amazon, and Disney+. Max likes to watch a Disney program called "En Pointe". It's a documentary series about young dancers. Honestly, I enjoy it, too. I love seeing how passionate the kids are about their vocation.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..