Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

35 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan will be going downstate to pick him up tomorrow.  :)

I could never forget you, much less ignore you, Drew.  :hug:

I know you are probably very excited to have Max home.  I hope you and Morgan made the most of the private time you have had.  Now back to normal house with a lively boy to raise. :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

A present for Albert and a colourful delight for you all to enjoy :) 

Rare Queen of Sheba orchid, 10 years in the making, sighted on WA's south coast

spacer.png

The Queen of Sheba orchid is one of the rarest plants on Earth and one of the prettiest :) 

Wow! It is spectacular.  I love orchids.  I raised some in the US and again here in Thailand.  I had some success, Like pets that need attention 24/7 I just couldn't leave home for a week or two, so I gave them up.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi Terry :hug:

I'm ok but have very disrupted sleep patterns at the moment and still trying to reset them to something a bit more workable. There has been colourful language used both during the day and in the middle of the night. A bit frustrating…

And while most of the news is pretty blah, I was very happy to see that orchids are showing it for Pride :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Wow! It is spectacular.  I love orchids.  I raised some in the US and again here in Thailand.  I had some success, Like pets that need attention 24/7 I just couldn't leave home for a week or two, so I gave them up.

I love the wildflowers here. I live in one of the world's biodiversity hotspots so I’m spoilt for choice. Given the news it might be time to grab my camera and go for a walk or two in the bush. :) 

• Love 5

20 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :kiss: Hope things are well your way.  

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good now, and they'll be even better once I can hug my son again!  :)

29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

especially here in Thailand with a 100% import tax on luxury goods.

100% import tax?!  :blink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

And while most of the news is pretty blah, I was very happy to see that orchids are showing it for Pride :) 

A flower that lovely must be Nature's way of apologizing for the Murder Spiders.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

The bad news for people like you and Albert is that most of the orchids (and others) need specific fungi symbiotes and these are not always known. Others require smoke to germinate. It’s a bit tough to grow these if you need a whole ecosystem to make it work… besides it’s more fun when you get surprised on your walk :) 

• Love 5

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I know you are probably very excited to have Max home.  I hope you and Morgan made the most of the private time you have had.  Now back to normal house with a lively boy to raise. :gikkle:

Yes, I've been missing him terribly since he left, and the recent political ruckus has made me nervous, but all will be well again soon. 

Regarding the private time I had with Morgan, I have no comment.  :X

Some observers might describe Max as shy and withdrawn, but he's actually very thoughtful and introspective. He can be as energetic as any other ten-year-old, but he's never hyper. He also has a clever sense of humor.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

A present for Albert and a colourful delight for you all to enjoy :) 

Rare Queen of Sheba orchid, 10 years in the making, sighted on WA's south coast

spacer.png

The Queen of Sheba orchid is one of the rarest plants on Earth and one of the prettiest :) 

Pretty. :heart: 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good now, and they'll be even better once I can hug my son again!  :)

100% import tax?!  :blink:

On luxury imports like high end appliances, cars, electronics, alcohol and some foods.  Anything that might cut into sales of Thai business. 😠

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy Terry! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 

Pretty good, though I'm still not sure if me and my family will be watching the fireworks for 4th of July, lol. Some years, we'll head out to my grandfather's place out in the countryside to see fireworks set off, and others we just stay home.

By definition, the God-Emperor doesn't get old or mellow. -_- 

So now you have written your own dictionary?  I should have known!  I bet a new Drew Encyclopedia will be published soon. 😛

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yes, I've been missing him terribly since he left, and the recent political ruckus has made me nervous, but all will be well again soon. 

Regarding the private time I had with Morgan, I have no comment.  :X

Some observers might describe Max as shy and withdrawn, but he's actually very thoughtful and introspective. He can be as energetic as any other ten-year-old, but he's never hyper. He also has a clever sense of humor.

I hope you guys go out to celebrate.  After all, it is a family reunion. 😁

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

I'm ok but have very disrupted sleep patterns at the moment and still trying to reset them to something a bit more workable. There has been colourful language used both during the day and in the middle of the night. A bit frustrating…

Getting sleep patterns reset is not easy.  I wish you well!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

So now you have written your own dictionary?  I should have known!  I bet a new Drew Encyclopedia will be published soon. 😛

An encyclopedia specialized in drilling ? 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi gang! Happy start of the week :hug:

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope your week is off to a good start also!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Good idea!  :D

Hey Page, :hug: I hope your have a great week ahead.  PS I left  you some advice at Jessie 101:gikkle:  I also caught your twins comment, but kept my mouth shut on that one. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Yep! The Imperial Encyclopedia and Dictionary are the most comprehensive reference textbooks in the world! -_-

57 minutes ago, clochette said:

An encyclopedia specialized in drilling ? 

Ooh, and I can use your herd members as models to demonstrate various drilling techniques. :P

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..