Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 hours ago, Headstall said:

She hates me fiddling with her eye and tries to keep it squeezed shut.

She has my sympathies, I’m a bad patient too and eyes, yeah stay away thanks

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

15 hours ago, clochette said:

Outch! How did she hurt her eye? 

At least she got checked up by the vet and you've got confirmation you're doing what needs to be done. Good luck with the drops and to a speedy recovery :hug:

Horses are always rubbing against fences and trees and stuff. Likely a branch scratched her. :hug: 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Dad got home after spending the day outside at a aerial presentation. He was already well tanned but now he is freaking red. The best part though... the sun glasses marks! He looks like a red panda! :rofl:

I'm laughing because of the sun glasses marks but the state of the sunbur is making me angry . Between bike rides and being on the construction sites his skin is constantly well tanned and with what happened to mom I wish he'd be more careful even if "cream is gross and sticky"

Edited by clochette
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 3

45 minutes ago, clochette said:

Dad got home after spending the day outside at a aerial presentation. He was already well tanned but now he is freaking red. The best part though... the sun glasses marks! He looks like a red panda! :rofl:

I'm laughing because of the sun glasses marks but the state of the sunbur is making me angry . Between bike rides and being on the construction sites his skin is constantly well tanned and with what happened to mom I wish he'd be more careful even if "cream is gross and sticky"

Yeah, he needs to be more careful. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Happy Sunday, all! :hug: 

So, my new western has been proofed and is ready to be submitted to the anthology... I just need to go over it one more time to ensure I'm happy with the 'western' flow and the 'western' speak. If you like my westerns, look for it in September. I'm back in the saddle. :cowboy: Meet, Virgil....

Need a little #Texas today. Though this was shot in #la by @michelacomte  #michelacomte #jeans #shirt #cowboy #hat #eyes #f… | Face men, Sexy men,  Good looking men

• Love 5

38 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug: 

So, my new western has been proofed and is ready to be submitted to the anthology... I just need to go over it one more time to ensure I'm happy with the 'western' flow and the 'western' speak. If you like my westerns, look for it in September. I'm back in the saddle. :cowboy: Meet, Virgil....

Need a little #Texas today. Though this was shot in #la by @michelacomte  #michelacomte #jeans #shirt #cowboy #hat #eyes #f… | Face men, Sexy men,  Good looking men

Woot

• Love 2

20 hours ago, clochette said:

cream is gross and sticky

Has he tried the stuff in a pump spray? The Cancer Council in Oz sells a spray bottle with sunscreen. It’s very light and can be used by gentleman who may have a few less hairs on their head

• Haha 5

I’m glad I caught a break with logging on :2thumbs:

As frustrating as it is for us, I am hoping that @Myr and crew are not driving themselves crazy trying to fix an intermittent problem. :thankyou: For the work so far…

I notice the warning is still up so I will keep fingers crossed for a quick fix. :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..