Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It certainly wasn’t cooking food

I mean, I was seeing the products that in the right circumstances are okay to eat on  their own, but what she was doing…. I think the Pringle’s were being used in place of actual potatoes.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

@Drew Espinosa That’s the only kind of video i wanna see, and is acceptable, with a croissant, you heathen -_-

Instead of a piping bag, why didn't he just spread it. Easier to clean a spreader than a piping bag and nozzle. :rolleyes:  Personally, I would rather have buttered toast and a cup of tea than something with Nutella on it. :)  Hey, Tinkerbell. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Headstall said:

Instead of a piping bag, why didn't he just spread it. Easier to clean a spreader than a piping bag and nozzle. :rolleyes:  Personally, I would rather have buttered toast and a cup of tea than something with Nutella on it. :)  Hey, Tinkerbell. :hug: 

Bonjour my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

That's what I wondered too about the piping bag but well it's the internet... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, spike382 said:

I mean, I was seeing the products that in the right circumstances are okay to eat on  their own, but what she was doing…. I think the Pringle’s were being used in place of actual potatoes.  

She did mention Shepards Pie but the potato (or substitute :rolleyes:) goes on top of the pie. The whole thing was weird and just designed to make us feel ill 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..