Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening 

Might lose power tonight. Very loud and very bright :o

I saw on the news the overflow in Australia and the risks of so much water in the streets with sea crocodiles in it! You live dangerously. Be safe :hug:

• Love 3
  • Wow 2
50 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh man... there's a nightmarish thought!  It's quite nasty out now.  Everything is covered in ice.  I'm still hoping it will turn to rain this afternoon and be better for the drive home.  

Do you have patients with this weather?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh man... there's a nightmarish thought!  It's quite nasty out now.  Everything is covered in ice.  I'm still hoping it will turn to rain this afternoon and be better for the drive home.  

Hey, Val.  :hug:

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Glad you're safe, Val. We have a freezing rain warning in effect, but none so far... I worry about my son in his stupid sportscar. :(  My fingers are crossed. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

:gikkle: yes, almost. In French when the subject of your sentence is a girl the nouns and adjectives take a E at the end. In this case Je suis ton amie :hug:but don't worry it's pretty good, you CA definitely come on holiday here ;)

Hopefully I won't cause an international incident by ordering eggs at a restaurant.  :rofl:

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo :kiss::hug:

I hope they grow :yes:

Bonsoir Albert :hug: me too. I'll only keep one though. I read we can have lemon tree where I live as it live up to -5℃ which is pretty much what we have in winter at night. Plus I'm planning on keeping it safe in the greenhouse wrap in a wintering sheet/veil.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Bonsoir Albert :hug: me too. I'll only keep one though. I read we can have lemon tree where I live as it live up to -5℃ which is pretty much what we have in winter at night. Plus I'm planning on keeping it safe in the greenhouse wrap in a wintering sheet/veil.

I think it would be better to buy a tree and bring it in, in the winter :yes:

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I think it would be better to buy a tree and bring it in, in the winter :yes:

Ugh dad would not like it. I was bored, I'll see if it works, if not it's ok too

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..