Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Honestly,  I'd probably do the same...I would love to visit Hawaii some day.

I believe you will CassieQ I have been there 5 times and so I think you will love it:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Awesome! It should give him much more freedom... you're a good son, B. :hug: 

My sister and I already have plans to take him out for lunch for his birthday next month. He likes the local Cidery.

• Love 5

50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello everyone :hug:

I hope you are all enjoying your day and are looking forward to the weekend

Dinner was pumpkin and feta stuffed chicken breast roasted potato and carrot with some snow peas. A serve of vanilla yogurt and peaches for dessert. Plenty of chicken leftovers for tomorrow's lunch :) 

I may have overdone the amount of potatoes so I’m thinking they might be good diced in a frittata 

its an early night for me - have fun

That's my kind of meal, B. :hug: Sweet dreams! 

• Love 4

Omg I was soooo pissed this morning ! It was best not to crossed path with me or you might have loss a few body members in the encounte 😬

I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of days (pms) and I had to take my great aunt grocery shopping as it was raining, tidy and cleaning the apartment and leave for the weekend. So yeah starting a big day being tired... and then I open my apartment door and *drums roll* the whole freaking corridor was full of the neighbor shits! 2 strollers and an electric scooter! :pissed: I managed to reach the main front door and what do I see? A scooter/bike lodge alongside my window sill between it and my car! Barely 5 centimeters from my car! 🤬 and later I hear him started it and letting it go brooom brooom for minutes and the smell came into the corridor - as he hadn't closer or even locked said door of course... 

When I left I've put a letter on the front door reminding them of the building rules of nothing in the shared spaces and asking them to think about maybe putting one of the stroller in their basement (yeah passive aggressive much ;)). I then asked them not to put the scooter by my car as we have distinct parking spots (he can buy a security lock, not my problem). 

Do yeah I was in a moooood :gikkle: sorry for the rant guys :hug: and I hope your Friday is much better than mine 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..