Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Omg I was soooo pissed this morning ! It was best not to crossed path with me or you might have loss a few body members in the encounte 😬

I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of days (pms) and I had to take my great aunt grocery shopping as it was raining, tidy and cleaning the apartment and leave for the weekend. So yeah starting a big day being tired... and then I open my apartment door and *drums roll* the whole freaking corridor was full of the neighbor shits! 2 strollers and an electric scooter! :pissed: I managed to reach the main front door and what do I see? A scooter/bike lodge alongside my window sill between it and my car! Barely 5 centimeters from my car! 🤬 and later I hear him started it and letting it go brooom brooom for minutes and the smell came into the corridor - as he hadn't closer or even locked said door of course... 

When I left I've put a letter on the front door reminding them of the building rules of nothing in the shared spaces and asking them to think about maybe putting one of the stroller in their basement (yeah passive aggressive much ;)). I then asked them not to put the scooter by my car as we have distinct parking spots (he can buy a security lock, not my problem). 

Do yeah I was in a moooood :gikkle: sorry for the rant guys :hug: and I hope your Friday is much better than mine 

Some people... if you give them an inch they'll take a mile. You be your bad self, Tink! :hug: 

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having Croque Monsieur for dinner, with the Brussels sprout salad from the first part of this video.  :D

We had croque monsieur too here but none of this brussels sprouts nonsense -_-

• Haha 5

Just now, Headstall said:

Some people... if you give them an inch they'll take a mile. You be your bad self, Tink! :hug: 

Thanks Gary :hug: I know they'll probably won't care and change their attitude but I won't back down either, I'll keep putting notes and complaining, I won't let them think they've won! 💪

• Like 1
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

And that is a no you oldy look at all those wrinkles:rofl:

Image result for gif wrinkles lady

That's probably what I'll look like in a few years from all the frowning you've causing me -_- :P

• Haha 5

And the Friday from hell keep going...

2 weeks ago when I left the house it was really really hot so I had put my duvet on the couch in my brother's old bedroom (there was also the duvet we put in the couch for guests). Dad saw it and as there were a couple of "dirty" marks on it (from a previous washing) he threw it away (with the one from the guest bed)! My good fluffy and warm beloved duvet! So now I had to dig out a sleeping bag cause I was freezing my butt <_<  Can't wait for tomorrow,  it can only get better from there

Ps: i hate sleeping bags, I almost slipped off the bed trying to get in it! Why do they make it so slippery on the outside?

Edited by clochette
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I didn't get everything done I wanted to today, but I said Screw It! Put my hammer down and got in the shower. Now I'm going to cook something and eat and relax. My kids and grandkids are coming tomorrow afternoon for a BBQ and an overnight camp out. Campfire and drinks. The four grandkids and one couple are sleeping inside... my son and his girlfriend in their apartment... and the other two couples in tents because they love camping. :) 

Nice! That's promised to be a lovely family time! :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

It's covered in cheese and bacon, so I thought you'd enjoy it.  :gikkle:

Your dad threw away....Two perfectly good duvets? Just because one was a little dingy? Has he never heard of a washing machine?  :unsure2:

Think you can fool me by wrapping it in cheese and bacon? :rolleyes: ruining good ingredients by puttting a big puke ball in it... tsk tsk tsk Pagey :no:

Yup, he did :facepalm: sometime he gets like that, what he doesn't have a use for, out of the house! :rolleyes: and a good duvet can cost a small fortune!

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yes... he is... was... Jon Erik Hexum. His life came to a tragic end unfortunately. :(  Hey, bro, and Mum in SC. :hug: 

I knew he looked familiar. I had a bit of a crush on him back in the day. I remember the accident resulting in his death.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..