Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Thanks Albert!  Great recipe, I will need to find substitutes for the pepper listed as they are not available in Thailand.  I am sure I can do that with all the multitude of different chili peppers here. I also need to figure out what kind of tomatoes.  The difference is water content is important to something like mole sauce.  I am very relieved that I won't have to sell my soul now! :gikkle:

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

You could get the seeds for those chilis and grow them in pots:yes:

I'll definitely check to see if I can import them.  ❤️

• Like 5

7 hours ago, raven1 said:

It is way beyond sad!

Such a tragedy! I'm so sorry, Terry.  :hug: My heart goes out to all of the families.

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The next episode of the Great British Bake Off drops on US Netflix tomorrow, and that episode is Mexican Week... :pinch: 

I'm sure your mom would win, hands down. Arroz con Leche, tamales, maybe some hot chocolate...

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey folks, after running some errands this morning I will be heading down south to visit Dad for his birthday. The van arrived yesterday and my sister took Dad out to lunch at the pub. They both had pizza :) 

The plan was to take Dad out for a picnic but I’m not sure what the weather will be doing. 

• Love 5

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Such a tragedy! I'm so sorry, Terry.  :hug: My heart goes out to all of the families.

I'm sure your mom would win, hands down. Arroz con Leche, tamales, maybe some hot chocolate...

Tamales, hot chocolate and Arroz con Leche for me.  It's so hard to find great tamales in Thailand.  I can get most of the stuff to make it, but don't have the skills or recipe.  I do agree, Drew's mom would win the competition.  Of course if she did enter the competition, Drew wouldn't have any food incentives over us.  (Of course we all know we will never get the incentives anyway.)

French Fries Mcdonalds GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..