Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@raven1 Have you been following the curfew the week I've been away? :P 

:hug:Maybe.  I have missed you and glad you are back.  I question your tastes however if you think that twitter monstrosity qualifies as a tamale.  Yuck!  🤮 Even the polenta looks sick (assuming it is polenta).    

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I question your tastes however if you think that twitter monstrosity qualifies as a tamale.  Yuck!  🤮

Well I wasn't about to give y'all real tamales. :rolleyes: 

I'm generous, but not that generous. :P 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Well I wasn't about to give y'all real tamales. :rolleyes: 

I'm generous, but not that generous. :P 

That wasn't even a fake tamale, only the inedible wrap is the same. Junk food doesn't qualify being labeled with the term tamale.  It's sacrilege!  You have desecrated my favorite food! :fight:

• Haha 5

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: Love the Red Hot Chili Peppers!  Meatloaf...I think I will make one now that you and Page have mentioned it.  Maybe I'll try the recipe Page sent.  🤔

• Love 5

10 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey B and the rest of the gang :hug:Hope your sunday was nice and relaxing. It was a very slow one for me :yawn:

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope you have a great Monday.  Stay warm in class.  If you don't have thermal undies, I would recommend them.  They always kept me warm back in the days when I skied.  As for your dislike of broccoli?  It must stem from eating pureed broccoli baby food.  Mushy broccoli could put you off for life.   :yes:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

nuclear explosion bomb GIF Yep. :P 

Being a Texan you certainly know the importance of branding and trademarks!  Welcome back!❤️

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Meatloaf...I think I will make one now that you and Page have mentioned it.  Maybe I'll try the recipe Page sent.  🤔

It's the only meatloaf recipe I use. Very tasty!  :D

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :hug: Hope you and your guys have a great start to the week.  

Yup, we're doing great, thanks! Max had a great time at the sleepover.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..