Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Wednesday, all! :hug: 

Pin on Street hunks

Maybe this is the reason Albert can't get his suitcase if speedos closed. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had some snow on the ground today. Not much, but a little dusting. Max was laughing at my dismay, but guess who's going to be shoveling the sidewalk when it really comes down?  :gikkle:

Just rain here... lots of green grass still for the horse to supplement her diet. 

• Love 4

10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had some snow on the ground today. Not much, but a little dusting. Max was laughing at my dismay, but guess who's going to be shoveling the sidewalk when it really comes down?  :gikkle:

Hey Page! :hug: Nature struck here too. I got a rude awakening at 4:30 this morning.  A 4.4 earthquake centered 50 km to the east of Chiang Mai. Woke up to find internet was out in our building.  The quake had broken the fiber cable.  I'm using my phone as a hotspot, but it is agonizingly slow.  No other damage.🙏

Edited by raven1
  • Wow 5

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just rain here... lots of green grass still for the horse to supplement her diet. 

Hi Gary! :hug: Sorry to hear about the kitten.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry! Glad to hear things are okay on your end.  :hug:

BTW, I just hope Max doesn't have to deal with ice when he's  shoveling.  I have hurt my ankle too many times that way.  Of course when I did, it was with Oregon snow which is very heavy with water and can quickly turn to ice.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Hi All! :hug:I saw this on Val's essay the Writing World blog posted just now. Thought you all would like to know.

Themes can make or break an anthology, as our recent Anniversary anthology showed.  The theme spoke to a lot of site authors and exceeded my challenge to have twenty stories for GA’s twentieth anniversary.  The next few anthology blogs will be focusing on theme selection, writing for a theme, and submitting ideas for next year’s anthology.  I’m excited to announce we have a guest blog post for next week.  CassieQ has written a great article about how to write for a theme, so be sure to check it out next Thursday. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :hug: Nature struck here too. I go a rude awakening at 4:30 this morning.  A 4.4 earthquake centered 50 km to the east of Chiang Mai. Woke up to find internet was out in our building.  The quake had broken the fiber cable.  I'm using my phone as a hotspot, but it is agonizingly slow.  No other damage.🙏

Glad to know you are safe and that there's no big damages :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Glad to know you are safe and that there's no big damages :hug:

Thanks Clo! :hug:  Have a great day!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

No other damage.🙏

Glad to know you're safe, Terry. :hug: As compensation, your curfew is hereby lifted for the rest of the month. So for the rest of October, I'm not* allowed to order you to go to sleep or go to bed. :P

*I reserve the right to suggest that you go to bed or go to sleep.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..