Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It's currently 78/25° and sunny with a light breeze. I took mum out for brekkie. There is a place nearby, The Dead Dog Saloon,  with outdoor seating and a view of the Inlet. Mum says they make the best fruit and yogurt parfait in the area. Since Friday morning is Thistle's time at doggy daycare we decided to go to Brookgreen Gardens, mum is a member. Brookgreen is a 9,100 acre sculpture center and nature preserve founded by Archer and Anna Huntington. It was a lovely morning. Now we're all being lazy and relaxing.

That sounds lovely, Dugh.  :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hello Page...Going to the State Fair tomorrow...We have the Florida State Fair, the first State Fair in the year, near Tampa, so we are going to spend the weekend there.

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Ahhh... it’s a picture of me and Albert after his swimming lesson... and my thunderstorm behind us

The thunderstorm started a fire that burnt 160ha (395ac)

We wont talk about the kind of fire Albert was starting :X

So, Bucket1, I guess you don't kiss and tell? Darn it?:rofl:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

There is a posting in the Lounge from Lacey's husband telling us Lacey died this morning. The day is suddenly far less sunny and bright.

Prayers to his family...:angry: Sorry to hear that...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I see that the back of the carriage has the following: 'Page Scrawler & Gay Authors Pharmaceutical Company, LLC'   Morgan, CEO     :rofl:

I see you've worked out my nefarious plan: sell my secret formula to everyone, and create a nation of glittering, chronic masturbators. Oh, the Humanity! John Harvey Kellogg never could have predicted this!  :rofl:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

I see you've worked out my nefarious plan: sell my secret formula to everyone, and create a nation of glittering, chronic masturbators. Oh, the Humanity! John Harvey Kellogg never could have predicted this!  :rofl:

What's the side effects...Falling in love with a boyfriend?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Chronic masturbators?? nice like that...

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..