Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, clochette said:

Are you planning to have cosy Sexy evenings by the fireplace ? 

Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park

:lol:

Lol... I just want to make Christmas more special. We used to have a wood burning fireplace at my mom's house and I have great memories of those Christmases. I took out my two wood stoves years ago, but I miss the look of the flames. The new electric fireplaces are pretty cool, so hopefully I'll be happy with the one I bought. Someday I might put in a gas one in the living room... it has the perfect spot on an outside wall. :) 

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Lol... I just want to make Christmas more special. We used to have a wood burning fireplace at my mom's house and I have great memories of those Christmases. I took out my two wood stoves years ago, but I miss the look of the flames. The new electric fireplaces are pretty cool, so hopefully I'll be happy with the one I bought. Someday I might put in a gas one in the living room... it has the perfect spot on an outside wall. :) 

I know what you mean. I remember December evening at the grandparents with the smell amd warmth on the fire burning low. And then on Christmas morning grandpa would make a big pot of homemade hot cocoa and we would open presents in front of the burning fire. I miss it all... I hope you'll get the perfect Christmas system ambiance with your family by your side :hug:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I know what you mean. I remember December evening at the grandparents with the smell amd warmth on the fire burning low. And then on Christmas morning grandpa would make a big pot of homemade hot cocoa and we would open presents in front of the burning fire. I miss it all... I hope you'll get the perfect Christmas system ambiance with your family by your side :hug:

Thanks, clo. I want them all to have memories like yours every year... like 'remember that first Christmas after Dad put in the fireplace' :hug: 

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

@dughlas Is this the last weekend for the faire? Hope you and Mum are well. :hug: 

It is. We're sold out again both days. Weather was good today and forecast to be seasonally pleasant again tomorrow. 

Mum and I are both well, thanks.

• Love 5

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks, clo. I want them all to have memories like yours every year... like 'remember that first Christmas after Dad put in the fireplace' :hug: 

That’s sweet :hug:

We do something similar, Christmas in front of a huge yellow ball of fire, worried about how hot the beach sand will be :P

We will have a chat about Christmas lunch when I visit for my sister's birthday. Last year Dad was really keen on adding sun dried tomatoes - we usually have seafood, cold meats and salad (yes Clo, the green stuff). Nice and relaxed in the sunroom at Dad's place. I would suggest we have it by the river but last year Christmas was a stinker so inside has advantages :yes:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's a good thing Gorgeous is too preoccupied with his vacation, otherwise he'd be on here calling me "greedy" or "delusional." :P 

No you know a bit of what you're making Terry go through with your nightly harassment -_-

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Terry currently doesn't have a curfew. -_-

You could extended it to after Thanksgiving -_- you know being nice and all that kind of stuff ^_^

• Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

There's still plenty of time for Drew to get on Santa's "Nice List".  :yes:

I imagine Santa would be placed before an Imperial Tribunal if a certain someone wasn’t on the “Nice” list

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm guaranteed a spot on the Nice List every year. Otherwise, I'd nuke the North Pole. -_-

:o You. Are. Pure. Evil. :no: It's official,  you are worst than global warming... No! Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it's you're idea :unsure:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..