Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Chronic masturbators?? nice like that...

Seriously, Mr. Kellogg thought that circumcision and a diet of bland, boring food would prevent people from masturbating. He was right, to an extent: research shows that vegetarians have a decreased libido compared to people who have an omnivorous diet.  :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

• Ok...I thought maybe it will be hmmm...'If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours...Enjoy it with your boyfriend!!':rofl:

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I don't suffer with that, I enjoy it every minute...:rofl:

My best time is two hours.  After that, I need food, and a nap.  :rofl:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Seriously, Mr. Kellogg thought that circumcision and a diet of bland, boring food would prevent people from masturbating. He was right, to an extent: research shows that vegetarians have a decreased libido compared to people who have an omnivorous diet.  :P

I think John Kellogg would hate Frosted Flakes...

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

how are you, Morgan and anyone else there?

We're doing well. Mickey went back to school on Tuesday after a four-day weekend because of the weather. He's always happy to see his friends again, though.  :)

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Hey, does anyone know real estate?

Afraid not, sorry. Morgan handled most of the paperwork and filing when we bought our new house, but I barely managed to make sense of it all when I commissioned that tree house for Mickey.  :unsure:

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

see i leased the rest of the warehouse on fern rock where the restaurant is located and the owner what to know if i want to change it towards and option to buy in five years. !/3 of rent will go towards the purchase price. the price will be set at 2.5 mil. going rent i am paying is now 7,500for whole building.

Don't you have an accountant? Run it past them. Does the building need any major structural work to maintain it? What are the taxes? Etc. ...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..