Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

55 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Just waiting to hear from the manufacturer. My son says Amazon would pay shipping if I have to, and then send me a new one.

Keeping fingers crossed for you. It is bluefish annoying when you pay good money and you still have problems. :hug:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday/Sunday, all! :hug: 

Loic | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

:o Omg hands off! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Usually I'm not so much into blond but those unruly locks are begging for my hands! And those nice fur mats on his pecs... :wub: *licks lips*

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing? 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

OMG I still so full from lunch I won't be eating for a week at least! 

My uncle and great-aunt came for lunch and I made a beef tongue with veggies, rice and bechamel sauce. It was delicious! They each went home with a Tupperware and there's just a little bit of meat and some rice left. I'll have the broth this week as soup. I might even drop some pieces of chicken to make a chicken soup with tiny noodles. It's a lot of prep but so worth it! 

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

Hope you're all having a nice weekend :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

:o Omg hands off! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Usually I'm not so much into blogging but those unruly locks are begging for my hands! And those nice fur mats on his pecs... :wub: *licks lips*

Hey, Tink! :hug:  I'm doing okay... resting so far... just watched the final episode of The Rings. Cooking cabbage rolls for dinner. I see you had a great lunch. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday/Sunday, all! :hug: 

Hey, Gary pie. :hug:

1 hour ago, clochette said:

:o Omg hands off! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Usually I'm not so much into blond but those unruly locks are begging for my hands! And those nice fur mats on his pecs... :wub: *licks lips*

Omg indeed!!! :o Is he real?! :blushing: I hope his parents saved the mould. :) Hey, Clo, here's a lollipop. Go play outside. Now, my Goldilocks, where were we? :whistle:

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hey, Gary pie. :hug:

Omg indeed!!! :o Is he real?! :blushing: I hope his parents saved the mould. :) Hey, Clo, here's a lollipop. Go play outside. Now, my Goldilocks, where were we? :whistle:

Breakfast Shadow GIF by TakeThree Studio

<_< stay away from my man or I'll have your buns for dinner (remember I'm french -_-)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..