Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Merry Christmas eve to you too my Sexy Lumberjack! :glomp: Have a fabulous time with the family (I bet they'll be blown away by all the amazing work you did!)

Thanks, Clo! Same to you and your family. All my tools are put away, and I just have to clean the bathroom and then I can relax. :D  :hug: 

• Love 4

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

My mother died last night!:,(

Aw, so sorry, Albert. You must be heartbroken, but you were lucky to have her as long as you did. Try to have a good Christmas and remember her life as you do. Much love, my dear friend. We are here for you. :hug:  :kiss:  :heart: 

• Love 5

12 minutes ago, clochette said:

I put on the new glitter eye make up... half of it jumped on my face and the more I tried to clean it the more it was spreading... :rolleyes: 

Really getting into the Tinkerbell character for Christmas, aren't you?  :gikkle:

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, clochette said:

I put on the new glitter eye make up... half of it jumped on my face and the more I tried to clean it the more it was spreading... :rolleyes: 

I'm surprised you're not blaming me for the glitter mishap. :P 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Merry Christmas, @spike382 Merry Xmas Christmas GIF by Susanne Lamb :hug: 

Reveal hidden contents

Lee Minhyuk (from BTOB)

Sorry for my slow reaction to this, I've been reading a book on my kindle most of the day and sleeping (cause that's what I do when I'm not at work now :rolleyes:)

Anyway, thank you very much for such a yummy choice :evil:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

(it's in the fine prints: every times glitter is mentioned, blame Drew -_-)

Who would put that in the fine print? :o 

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm afraid I'm condemn to look like a walking mirror ball for weeks :pinch:

ha ha simpsons GIF :P 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..