Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 1/5/2023 at 1:23 AM, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Yes, I am. Lots of rain today, so I'm choosing to stay dry. Will probably walk in the woods in a little while... watching the American Congress mess.

The walk in the woods sounds great, as well as staying dry in front of the fireplace with some hot....chocolate.  Watching the American Congress is like watching a Three Stooges comedy without the happy ending.  🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 1/5/2023 at 4:20 AM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Everything is good here.  :)

Hey Page!  :hug: Hope you and your boys are doing well.  Is Max still thinking about dance classes other than ballet?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 1/5/2023 at 4:21 AM, spike382 said:

I love when Terry sneaks in the low key suggestions to stir the pot.

Hi Spike! :hug:Hope you appreciated the hint.  How are you doing?  Hope your holidays were great!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Spike! :hug:Hope you appreciated the hint.  How are you doing?  Hope your holidays were great!

Hey bud, the holidays were pretty good.  I will say, after having a few drinks, and having a pleasant buzz while hanging out with some friend on New Years Eve, I woke up at 4 am and apparently my stomach didn't want to process all of the alcohol, and I puked up a bunch of it.  No other hangover symptoms, and I hadn't actually had THAT much booze so it was a novel experience.  Oddly enough, all the food I ate alongside the booze all stayed down.  Apparently I'm too old for "too much" fun now.  

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The Ministry of Truth doesn't handle passports. -_- 

As for the photo for my passport... I got a haircut for it. :P I look quite dashing.

Hi Drew! :hug: Dashing, huh?  Post a new profile pic so we can see the new you!

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Hey bud, the holidays were pretty good.  I will say, after having a few drinks, and having a pleasant buzz while hanging out with some friend on New Years Eve, I woke up at 4 am and apparently my stomach didn't want to process all of the alcohol, and I puked up a bunch of it.  No other hangover symptoms, and I hadn't actually had THAT much booze so it was a novel experience.  Oddly enough, all the food I ate alongside the booze all stayed down.  Apparently I'm too old for "too much" fun now.  

Except for the puking, it sounds very similar to my holidays.  I kind of took off on holiday from GA and spent more time with my friends.  Here that means food and drink!  

Apparently I'm too old for "too much" fun now.

You are too young to be saying something like that!  

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page!  :hug: Hope you and your boys are doing well.  Is Max still thinking about dance classes other than ballet?

Yep, we're good here. And, oh yeah, he's definitely still thinking about other classes! Once that kid gets an idea in his head, he doesn't give up easily!  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Watching the American Congress is like watching a Three Stooges comedy without the happy ending.  🤪

More like a three-ring circus. With far too many clowns.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 5
13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

They are two very different things! -_- 

Wait until you had to deal with the IRS for several decades.  Bet you'll have a change of heart then. :gikkle:

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yep, we're good here. And, oh yeah, he's definitely still thinking about other classes! Once that kid gets an idea in his head, he doesn't give up easily!  :rolleyes:

He's got moxie! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..