Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, clochette said:

Mine! :glomp:  That is NOT plaid! And his eyes match mine ;)

The pattern in question is tattersall check. A pattern of colored checks and intersecting lines resembling a tartan. Some sources consider it a type of plaid. Myself, I do not. Hence, this lad is yours Clo.

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, clo. I'm good. How are you? As far as whether it is plaid, I leave that to the expert on plaid. :P 

😉

6 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm afraid your "expert" on plaid might be biased -_-

WHAT!?!

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, raven1 said:

Clo Dearest Fairy! :hug::kiss: I'm split on this.  The shirt could be checkered, but also be called plaid.  I think you need an outside opinion to settle your claim for this blue eyed hunk.  You and Dugh should get a mediator.

We don't require a mediator as I've made no claim. He's Clo's.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

For y'all insisting I need medication: the best doctors in the Empire are unanimous in saying the God-and-Emperor doesn't need medication!

Poor guy is probably too afraid to say otherwise :unsure:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

For y'all insisting I need medication: the best doctors in the Empire are unanimous in saying the God-and-Emperor doesn't need medication!

If they said you did it would be "Off with their heads." -_- 

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Doesn't cilantro taste like soap to some people?

Hi Cassie! :hug: I honestly don't know and hadn't heard that, but I know there are some foods that I think taste terrible and others love.  To me fresh cilantro tastes great.  I know it is used in Indian, Chinese, Mediterranean, Mexican and Caribbean foods a lot.  All SE Asian countries also.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

See how she is mean to me and that is ok Raging Mad Smiley Smiley

Sorry, but I had the same thought Albert!  I know from experience exactly how Ivory Soap tastes.  I learned after a few lessons to never swear out loud around adults. That lasted until the very first semester in college, and I didn't have to pay tuition for the crash course in new swear words.:P

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Well finally Steve is getting somewhat better:heart: 

Awesome news! :glomp: Say Hello for me and tell him I'm still sending best wishes his way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..