Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

28 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Today was a bit chilly - high twenties

Time for long pants and pullovers.  Retire the sandals for the season! :gikkle:

Hi Bucket, :hug: It sounds like you are becoming acclimated to global warming. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
51 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Bonjour Fille Adorable! :hug:

Dreams that leave me feeling I have something to do are stressful to me.  I hope you rest up the rest of the day.  Living here, I don't have to worry about those arctic cold air masses.  I hated them when I lived in the US.  I hope the weather improves soon up north.  Until then keep bundled up!  Comfort food and warm drinks are also recommended. :kiss::hug:

Thanks T :hug:

I'm nursing a massive cup of wild berry green tea (raspberry, cherry, strawberry, papaya, pineapple, vanilla and rose petals) with the spaghetti bologna are cooking and I'm not planning on going out 👌

Forecast have been updated, we're on yellow alert, 4°C and winds up to 70-80km/h . Storm Gérard has been howling on the Normandy/north west coast and Amiens isn't so far away (less than an hour drive)

Edited by clochette
West not east
  • Like 1
  • Wow 4
43 minutes ago, clochette said:

Thanks T :hug:

I'm nursing a massive cup of wild berry green tea (raspberry, cherry, strawberry, papaya, pineapple, vanilla and rose petals) with the spaghetti bologna are cooking and I'm not planning on going out 👌

Forecast have been updated, we're on yellow alert, 4°C and winds up to 70-80km/h . Storm Gérard has been howling on the Normandy/north east coast and Amiens isn't so far away (less than an hour drive)

Those are strong winds!  I hope you don't have problems caused by them.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bignick said:

Hi Terry. :glomp: I've missed you guys too (especially Morgan, don't tell Page or Gary, shhh. :gikkle:). The holidays were great and relaxing. But this new year has overwhelmed me with work. :rolleyes:

Hey Nick! Don't worry, I won't say a word. :X Sorry about the work situation.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Time for long pants and pullovers.  Retire the sandals for the season! :gikkle:

Hi Bucket, :hug: It sounds like you are becoming acclimated to global warming. 🤪

Long pants and pullovers will not be good for long. It’s building up to 39C on Sunday :o

• Love 2
  • Wow 3
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Nice tea 😁

I hope it’s a big pot of spag bog. I still can’t cook a small amount, it just doesn’t taste right unless it’s done as a big pot of yummy goodness. I freeze it in meal sized portions.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bignick said:

Hi Terry. :glomp: I've missed you guys too (especially Morgan, don't tell Page or Gary, shhh. :gikkle:). The holidays were great and relaxing. But this new year has overwhelmed me with work. :rolleyes:

Excuse me?! What about me!?! 

Tom And Jerry Pain GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 5
32 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Nice tea 😁

I hope it’s a big pot of spag bog. I still can’t cook a small amount, it just doesn’t taste right unless it’s done as a big pot of yummy goodness. I freeze it in meal sized portions.

I don't know if it was a smal, regular or big portion but I ate it all :lol: it was delicious!

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..