Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

58 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Once a month, I have to empty it.  I pull out the liner,  tie it up, and put a new one in.  Viola!

Only once a month?! I only have Looping and I do it at least once a week! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Litter-Robot Essentials Bundle

Get Litter-Robot 3 Connect—the highest-rated WiFi-enabled, self-cleaning litter box for cats—its most popular accessories, and a hassle-free 3-year protection plan with the Essentials Bundle! This all-in-one bundle includes:

Litter-Robot 3 Connect

Ramp + fence

Waste drawer liners (25)

Carbon filters (3)

WhiskerCare™ Extended Warranty

This or something similar is what cassieq is talking about the cat doesn't stand in its poop

• Love 3

Hey Gary! :hug::kiss:

I agree with you.  Cats and dogs are the best pets.  Like you I have had a combination of both.  I want a dog, but condo rules don't allow one because of the barking.  

• Love 4
  • Wow 1
Just now, raven1 said:

Hey Gary! :hug::kiss:

I agree with you.  Cats and dogs are the best pets.  Like you I have had a combination of both.  I want a dog, but condo rules don't allow one because of the barking.  

Hey, Terry. :hug:  :kiss:  My cats follow me around like dogs when I am outside. :) 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

And Hobbits. -_- 

And the handsome studs you send our way.  It looks like Albert got so excited to claim the brown eye one to forget to post any food or funnies for us tonight!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Terry. :hug:  :kiss:  My cats follow me around like dogs when I am outside. :) 

Orange does that to me around the condo. I also find her between Aod and I in bed when I wake up in the mornings, and she paws the door when she wants out.  I still miss my dogs however.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..