Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Nope... they went home last evening. :)  I must admit they wore me out... they eat nonstop but mostly pick at it... except for the Eggo waffles... they each ate two of those. My grandson never stops running. :) 

So grandkids are sort of like cats :yes:

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I hope you and Aid are doing well.

Hi Page, :hug: We are both doing OK, but I still have the cold.  Head and chest symptoms, but not at the same time.  They switch from day to night.  Kind of weird.  I figure I have another week to go.  I don't get colds a lot living here, but they do last longer.

How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well, thanks. We watched "We Bought a Zoo" for movie night.  :D

I loved this movie.  It was one of the first that Aod and I watched together.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hello sweet Clo! :hug:  Hope you and your babies are staying warm and out of the weather!  What's happening there?  

Hey you Mister T! Everything is going well here. Freaking cold but dry so there's that. I'm currently cuddling and keeping warm with Looping as I have a 3 hours long lunch break. 

I read above you're not feeling too wellhose last few days, I hope the medication will help you :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..