Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s almost Sunday here… I hope you are all enjoying the weekend

37C here so tried to stay indoors, 39C tomorrow 38C Monday but then it cools down to around 30C for the rest of the week.

Clo, this is not my choice. I would let you have some of the heat of the next couple of days but unfortunately I don’t control the weather 🤷‍♂️

Bluefish cold morning, but it's a little warmer now. I'm leaving my mare out for a few hours, but tonight might be another chilly one. Hey, B bro. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

The rest of us ended up with Covid as well. My father is now much better, and as for the rest of us, I think we're past the worst of it.

That's good to hear! :hug: 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

I made mum and I grilled sticky buns for brekkie. With Lent beginning soon we'll not have that sort of thing again until Easter. Sadly, doing so aggravated my migraine but don't tell mum. It'll make her feel bad and I wanted breakfast to be a bit special. 

Blessed be y'all.

Such a good lad :hug:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Bluefish cold morning, but it's a little warmer now. I'm leaving my mare out for a few hours, but tonight might be another chilly one. Hey, B bro. :hug: 

Colder than normal here too. Bright and sunny but only reached 50/10°. It's forecast to warm to well above normal over the next few days.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Of course Clo would know. Don't all French people know one another?

Yeah, an we all stay in contact through telepathy -_-;)

Nah, I saw a couple of their videos on YouTube and insta and instantly noticed Pierre's French accent

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Thanks. I made her potato soup for dinner. It's her favorite since it brings fond memories of childhood. 

Head still aches dreadfully. 

You're a good son Dugh :yes: You are lucky to have each other though it must be stressful for you sometimes :hug:

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..