Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I just finished rereading this story called "Lifting the Veil". I'd completely forgotten about it, and I don't think I'd visited it in years. I thought I'd only written one paranormal story (Morningstar), but the new poll got me thinking, and it turns out I've written five, if I count "Gone Fishing", which I do. The other ones are "Chrisis Eve", a Christmas story, and "The Light". Check this one out if you are looking for something different, but short. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hey, all! I've been doing a lot of reading today, mostly my own work. :)  I just finished "Gone Fishing". Grandma is one of my all time favorite characters even though we don't actually get to meet here. Here's the link if anyone wants to read or reread it...

• Love 4

This has been fun. My eyes are about to fall out of my head from reading, but this is another I haven't read in a long long time. Got my heart racing. Mommy, is there really a Santa Claus? :) Here is the link if anyone is interested...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

We had General Tso's Chicken and Brussels sprouts. Max requested it. Chicken isn't usually my first choice, but it was very tasty.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

This puzzle is for Drew!

I'd like to say 'thirty', but I'm guessing the answer is about how many eggs are actually visible, not how many are in the pyramid. So, my answer is 16.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'd like to say 'thirty', but I'm guessing the answer is about how many eggs are actually visible, not how many are in the pyramid. So, my answer is 16.

That is the number of eggs you can see but not the answer!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Cranberry Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken

with roasted Brussels sprouts

Cranberry Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken

We had mushroom ravioli in a spinach Alfredo sauce. I needed something as my head remains achy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..