Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: I'm reading very slowly, one chapter a day, hoping you will binge to catch up on the CJ stories.  I'm using the extra reading time to catch up on Gary's stories.  Also, watch out now.  I just realized I haven't been following you and have corrected that mistake. 

I See You Reaction GIF by Spellbreak

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday/Monday, all! :hug:  Chilly day here. 

Happy sunday to you too my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: it was a nice early spring day here, sunny with bleu sky a some clouds with 12°C

• Like 3

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: I'm reading very slowly, one chapter a day, hoping you will binge to catch up on the CJ stories.  I'm using the extra reading time to catch up on Gary's stories.  Also, watch out now.  I just realized I haven't been following you and have corrected that mistake. 

I See You Reaction GIF by Spellbreak

Thanks for the reviews, Terry. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Really chilly here, so I skipped my long walk and only walked in the woods with Cookie. My throat and ear are itchy/scratchy, so I'm being careful. :) 

Time to get yourself a hot toddy to prevent it getting worse :hug:Stay warm my Sexy Lumberjack or I'll have to send Nurse Drew to take care of you :unsure:

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, clochette said:

Time to get yourself a hot toddy to prevent it getting worse :hug:Stay warm my Sexy Lumberjack or I'll have to send Nurse Drew to take care of you :unsure:

Commedo Chocado GIF - Commedo Chocado Medroso GIFs

• Haha 5

We are not an invisible minority... some twitter idiots (a surprising number) think LGBTQ+ makes up less than 1% of the population. Makes me angry that people are so misinformed...

MONTREAL, Aug. 9, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - According to the recent Fondation Jasmin Roy survey "LGBT Realities", 13% of the Canadian population belongs to the LGBT community. Because they fear being rejected, hindered from progressing in their careers or mocked and bullied, 54% of LGBT respondents have not come out to their work colleagues, and 45% have not come out to their classmates.

Reflection about gender identity and sexual orientation seems to begin earlier in life among individuals of the younger generations (15-24 years of age) and leads more quickly to acceptance and coming out. Proportionally, there are more bisexuals*, pansexuals, asexuals and/or transgendered or non-binary individual among young people (especially in those who are 15-24 years of age).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..