Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: How are you and Steve doing?  Since you asked Drew for Yayo stories, can you update us with Max stories? :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Steve is Albert's husband! My hubby is Morgan!  :lol:

Max has been doing well with ballet, and he's added a jazz/tap dance class to his schedule. He's excited for his birthday on Tuesday, though we'll be having the celebration indoors; the snow is stubbornly clinging to us here in Michigan.

For his birthday dinner, Max requested Detroit-style pizza and buffalo chicken wings. Some of Max's friends will be staying for dinner, so I'll also be serving an antipasto salad bar; the dessert will be Tiramisu.

Sorry, sorry, sorry Morgan! :hug: As always your kid has great tastes.  I have three favorite cakes I love for birthday cakes, Tiramisu, Black Forest Cake and Blueberry Cheesecake. Max seems to be taking on a rigorous schedule.  I hope he has fun with his new classes.

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks for the reviews, Terry. :hug: 

Got a few more reviews for you.  Like I said before, one of my New Year's resolutions was to read all of your stories.  BTW did you ever see my review for Malaise?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey Gary! :hug: Just to let you know I have completed my New Year resolution and finished all of your stories.  Now I will have to focus on your poems. ❤️

• Love 4

9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@clochette want me to set you up with my cousin from Mexico? :P

Does his mom cooks as good as yours? I always had a thing for Mexican mustache... :whistle: 

But it would means you and I would be officially related... 🤔 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Steve is Albert's husband! My hubby is Morgan!  :lol:

Max has been doing well with ballet, and he's added a jazz/tap dance class to his schedule. He's excited for his birthday on Tuesday, though we'll be having the celebration indoors; the snow is stubbornly clinging to us here in Michigan.

For his birthday dinner, Max requested Detroit-style pizza and buffalo chicken wings. Some of Max's friends will be staying for dinner, so I'll also be serving an antipasto salad bar; the dessert will be Tiramisu.

I just think Terry suffers from memory lose!:rofl: 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Got a few more reviews for you.  Like I said before, one of my New Year's resolutions was to read all of your stories.  BTW did you ever see my review for Malaise?

Thank you, Terry, and I will check now for the "Morningstar" one. :hug: 

• Love 5

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Gary! :hug: Just to let you know I have completed my New Year resolution and finished all of your stories.  Now I will have to focus on your poems. ❤️

Awesome! Thank you again. :hug: 

• Love 3

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Does his mom cooks as good as yours?

All my aunts are brilliant cooks. ;)

5 hours ago, clochette said:

But it would means you and I would be officially related... 🤔

:yes:

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I know, right. That's why I'm hesitant 

If it helps, you'd be part of the Durango branch of the Espinosa family, not the Texas branch. :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

All my aunts are brilliant cooks. ;)

:yes:

If it helps, you'd be part of the Durango branch of the Espinosa family, not the Texas branch. :P

Fine. When and where should I come for this arranged wedding?

Funny Face Lol GIF by Disney

Brw the mustache really suits you well :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Just now, clochette said:

The Texan Rebellion is quietly plotting its next move and words is it's going to be epic, fireworks epic -_-

Le Courrier Picard - 20/3/2023

Maybe it isn't wise to publish a rebellion's plans for your imperial cousin-in-law to read. :P 

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Maybe it isn't wise to publish a rebellion's plans for your imperial cousin-in-law to read. :P 

:o so that's why you want me to marry your cousin?! So i would take your side over Spikeys?! :angry: Well never! :P

know what? I'll turn your cousin against you and so Mexico will support the rebellion! -_-

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

:o so that's why you want me to marry your cousin?! So i would take your side over Spikeys?! :angry: Well never! :P

No, I'm saying that Spikey's plans are top-secret, so publishing them (like you did) is actually harming his cause.

I'm helping you to be a better ally to Spikey! -_- 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No, I'm saying that Spikey's plans are top-secret, so publishing them (like you did) is actually harming his cause.

I'm helping you to be a better ally to Spikey! -_- 

I just said the rebellion is plotting ans will blow your mind with its success which is true. Nothing to do with strategy -_-

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And Adrian would never turn against me, his beloved cousin! -_- 

Until he meets the love of his life for who he'd do anything -_-

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..