Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm french, I'm marrying under the french law

Nope, you're getting married in Mexico, therefore under Mexican law! :P 

So my herd is and will stay mine though I'm willing to sharing with my husband.

But is your straight husband-to-be willing to share you with a bunch of other studs? -_- 

You wouldn't ask me to abandon Looping, right? Well that's the same -_-

Did you just equate your studs to cats? :lol: 

Oh and all the rocks and metals should be ethicalky sourced :yes:

So no blood diamond from Africa? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope, you're getting married in Mexico, therefore under Mexican law! :P 

But is your straight husband-to-be willing to share you with a bunch of other studs? -_- 

Did you just equate your studs to cats? :lol: 

So no blood diamond from Africa? :P 

• I did my researches and guess what Mexico as the same marriage laws as France: "When you marry in Mexico you must indicate whether the marriage will be of separate or joint property (Sociedad Conyugal Legal). If you choose “joint property”, then 50 per cent of property acquired during the course of the marriage belongs to your spouse in case of death or divorce." So for one my belongings previous the the marriage stay mine cause it's written in the Mexican marriage law and second, your Texan so you have no say in a Mexican or a French wedding -_-

• Of course my husband will like to share me with my herd, he'll even enjoy spending time with us all ;)

• why not, a cat's life doesn't mean less than a humans life -_-

• Nope, excuse for having a conscience :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

• I did my researches and guess what Mexico as the same marriage laws as France: "When you marry in Mexico you must indicate whether the marriage will be of separate or joint property (Sociedad Conyugal Legal). If you choose “joint property”, then 50 per cent of property acquired during the course of the marriage belongs to your spouse in case of death or divorce." So for one my belongings previous the the marriage stay mine cause it's written in the Mexican marriage law and second, your Texan so you have no say in a Mexican or a French wedding -_-

Best Friends GIF

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

• Of course my husband will like to share me with my herd, he'll even enjoy spending time with us all ;)

How would you know he'd enjoy that? :P 

10 minutes ago, clochette said:

• why not, a cat's life doesn't mean less than a humans life -_-

Of course they're equal, but you don't make your studs use a litter box, right? :unsure2:

12 minutes ago, clochette said:

• Nope, excuse for having a conscience :rolleyes:

Having a conscience would be to split your herd between Terry and Spikey. -_- 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Best Friends GIF

How would you know he'd enjoy that? :P 

Of course they're equal, but you don't make your studs use a litter box, right? :unsure2:

Having a conscience would be to split your herd between Terry and Spikey. -_- 

Oh looks like I've shut you trap :lol:

Who wouldn't enjoy being sandwiched in my herd?! :rolleyes: stupid question :P

Maybe Looping is using the toilet -_- he can be very clever when he wants to

If I don't have to but don't worry it's written in my will in case anything happens to me <_<

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh looks like I've shut you trap :lol:

Saying "blah blah blah" isn't shutting up. -_- 

24 minutes ago, clochette said:

Who wouldn't enjoy being sandwiched in my herd?! :rolleyes: stupid question :P

A straight guy, though? :P 

24 minutes ago, clochette said:

Maybe Looping is using the toilet -_- he can be very clever when he wants to

If Looping is using the toilet, have you gotten rid of the litter box? -_- 

25 minutes ago, clochette said:

If I don't have to but don't worry it's written in my will in case anything happens to me <_<

Am I in your will? :P 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Saying "blah blah blah" isn't shutting up. -_- 

A straight guy, though? :P 

If Looping is using the toilet, have you gotten rid of the litter box? -_- 

Am I in your will? :P 

Once again I'm impressed with your eloquence :rolleyes:

Yup, I'll show him all the pleasure to hang out with the herd :whistle:

I have, he even uses a fork and knife and does the dishes -_-

If you have to ask... :whistle:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Once again I'm impressed with your eloquence :rolleyes:

I'm always impressive. :P 

Yup, I'll show him all the pleasure to hang out with the herd :whistle:

If it turns out my cousin is bi, then you hit the jackpot. :P 

I have, he even uses a fork and knife and does the dishes -_-

Why would Looping need a fork and knife when he has claws? :rolleyes: 

Did you declaw him? :o 

If you have to ask... :whistle:

I'm just making sure. -_- 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Absolutely. Bears don't like loud noises, and that bell is loud. I keep forgetting to get an air horn or bear spray, so this will do until I do. Bears are waking up now, or very soon, so I want to be prepared. I haven't seen one in a few years, but they are around. :) 

Sorry Gary, the bell is so the bear isn't surprised by you and eats you!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

One way to keep this from happening is to make noise, and some hikers use bear bells to do that. Bear bells are small metal bells like sleigh bells. Hikers tie single bear bells or clusters of bells to their boots, backpacks or walking sticks. The idea is that -- since the bells don't sound like any natural forest noise, and since bears almost always want to avoid people -- the bear bells will keep the bears away.

• Like 4

On the surface of it, the idea of bear bells makes a lot of sense. As with most wildlife, like mountain lions and moose, the key to surviving an encounter is generally to avoid it in the first place, and most such animals prefer to give us humans a wide berth than square off in a hostile confrontation in the woods. In fact, it seems downright polite to let them know when you’re planning to be clumping through their territory in your hiking boots so that they can move along. 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

One way to keep this from happening is to make noise, and some hikers use bear bells to do that. Bear bells are small metal bells like sleigh bells. Hikers tie single bear bells or clusters of bells to their boots, backpacks or walking sticks. The idea is that -- since the bells don't sound like any natural forest noise, and since bears almost always want to avoid people -- the bear bells will keep the bears away.

I know all about bear bells. It's why I thought of taking the school bell until I get a canned airhorn. :) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, clochette said:

The trauma was so bad it's still in us all, imagine how poor Terry is feeling...

Hey Clo!  I'm trying making the best of it.  Saturday I was at the local gay bar with friends. Monday at a small club with Aod and my best friend sipping Thai spirits cocktails and listening to live music. Last night Aod and I went with my best friend and his boyfriend to a disco.   

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

On the surface of it, the idea of bear bells makes a lot of sense. As with most wildlife, like mountain lions and moose, the key to surviving an encounter is generally to avoid it in the first place, and most such animals prefer to give us humans a wide berth than square off in a hostile confrontation in the woods. In fact, it seems downright polite to let them know when you’re planning to be clumping through their territory in your hiking boots so that they can move along. 

I don't want to walk down the road wearing bear bells... the neighbors will think I'm crazy. :P I just want to be able to make noise when I need to. I stay on the road during my longer walks.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

5K walk today. I carried an old school bell in a shoulder pack in case I ran into any bears. :P 

I'm impressed!  I'm glad the weather is warmer.  You scared us all with the other walk.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, clochette said:

He does not need to worry, I'm not picky. Just no gold gold, white gold wi be fine. Not a too big rock, I rather multiple less obvious rocks. And why not some black diamonds for the contrast and some colorful one, maybe a red one, the common color of our respective flags ;)

Oh and all the rocks and metals should be ethicalky sourced :yes:

Pink diamonds from the Kimberley region in Western Australia :yes:

Gold from the massive hole in the ground in Kalgoorlie :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I don't want to walk down the road wearing bear bells... the neighbors will think I'm crazy. :P I just want to be able to make noise when I need to. I stay on the road during my longer walks.

Like a Morris Dancer? Yeah, not a good look when walking…

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Made my choices for the master degree: 

Amiens, Laon, Beauvais, Arras, Douai, Valenciennes, Villeneuve D'Ascq, Rouen, Caen for the classique teaching degree

Amiens and Villeneuve Dascq for the international teaching degree

I still have to download all the necessary documents.

Most schools have an admission test.

🤞

• Fingers Crossed 5

Hey Gary, :hug: I'd appreciate a bit of moisture. Can you send me some?  It would help get some of the pollution out of the air here. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..