Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Good day, all! :hug:  Just had a 3K walk in drizzle. It was invigorating. 

You did better than me - I was going out for a walk but the rain (and 30C heat) turned me off the idea. 

I turned into a grumpy old man shaking my fists at the clouds :P 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey @Drew Espinosa look what could happen to your Imperial coach if you don't listen to the Rebellion :gikkle:

Listen? I have negotiated repeatedly with the rebellion to end hostilities, but they are the ones that always go back on their words! -_- 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Hellloooo Mister T :hug:

I'm currently on my way to an English exam but I haven't been feeling very well since yesterday afternoon... Fingers crossed I don't have to run out of the room in a hurry :unsure:

What about you? Any plans for the weekend?

Hi Clo@ :kiss::kiss: Tonight I went out for drinks with friends.  Had a good time, but going to bed now.  Hope you have a great weekend also!

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy weekend, all! :hug: 

Hi Gary! Hope your weekend is great also.  Guess what.  With inspiration from you and support from other GA friends you may know, I decided to enter the Poetry Anthology.  Not much, just three poems.  I'm a bit afraid, but I decided to follow your example.  Thanks, my friend!

• Love 4

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You should really go to sleep, Terry. -_- 

Hide contents

That was a suggestion, not an order. :P 

Soon, Thanks for the suggestion.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo@ :kiss::kiss: Tonight I went out for drinks with friends.  Had a good time, but going to bed now.  Hope you have a great weekend also!

Glad you had a nice evening :hug:

It's a spaghetti bolognese in front of the tv evening for me. Nothing planned for the weekend, the weather is going to shit so I'll prep what I need to for the sequences I'll do during my internship next weekend (associating different kind of graphism of letter and same for the numbers). 

Have a good nice, sweet dreams :hug:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's a spaghetti bolognese in front of the tv evening for me. Nothing planned for the weekend, the weather is going to shit so I'll prep what I need to for the sequences I'll do during my internship next weekend (associating different kind of graphism of letter and same for the numbers). 

The life of a teacher.  I well understand.  The work never ends, but in the classroom is very rewarding.  Tale courage sweet lady. ❤️

• Love 4

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Sweet dreams, Terry. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! Hope your weekend is great also.  Guess what.  With inspiration from you and support from other GA friends you may know, I decided to enter the Poetry Anthology.  Not much, just three poems.  I'm a bit afraid, but I decided to follow your example.  Thanks, my friend!

:D  :D  :D  That is fantastic!! If I inspired you, I am proud! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Oh... spaghetti bolognese sounds amazing. I am determined to lose all my pandemic pounds, so no pasta and meat sauce for me. I am doing well, though. :) 

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh... spaghetti bolognese sounds amazing. I am determined to lose all my pandemic pounds, so no pasta and meat sauce for me. I am doing well, though. :) 

Aww it's just more of you to love - that sentence is very cheese but it was either that or "grrr you're still my Sexy Lumberjack" :lol:

With spring coming up would be able to enjoy sweaty dates with Preston in the woods ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..