Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

34 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Yes well mayhem can be fun:yes:

excited looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

You guys sure spread the misinformation while I slept last night!  Is it NATIONAL DISINFORMATION DAY or what? :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Good Evening/Morning All! :hug: I see you all had another great day on CotT2! 

I know I was evil for posting the baby pic of Drew, but I just couldn't resist.  Back then he was so adorably cute.  Wish he'd stayed that way.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: I see once again you were the voice of reason in last night's mayhem. 🤔

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

sitting here drinking a strong cup of tea and reading the mayhem that has been going on :) 

Hi Bucket! :hug: That's a good way to start the day!  Hope the weather is still good there.  How is your family doing.  You haven't updated us in a while.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why were you evil? :rolleyes: My gallery is public, and everyone here had already seen it when I first posted it. :P 

Hi Drew! :hug::kiss: Yea, and I did like the other pictures there.  I know you do a lot of Instagram posting, but a few more pics in your gallery would be nice.  I'm Not Badgering, but nicely suggesting a new picture of you with your beard and mustache would be a nice addition to the gallery.  

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Drew! :hug::kiss: Yea, and I did like the other pictures there.  I know you do a lot of Instagram posting, but a few more pics in your gallery would be nice.  I'm Not Badgering, but nicely suggesting a new picture of you with your beard and mustache would be a nice addition to the gallery.  

Like seeing the poet banner, Terry. Congrats on taking the plunge!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

The weather is ok. Not sure about the family… my nephew was driving on gravel and rolled his car while at work. The car is totaled but luckily it looks like he only suffered minor injuries and is just at the end of a week off work. It’s unclear if he has any back issues. Crossing fingers here.

He was not wearing a seatbelt :stupid: :devil: :devil: :devil:
My heart sank when I heard. My sister and I are waiting a short while before we express the full extent of our disappointment about that.

it has taken me a while to write this post. So angry but so glad he is ok. 

Seat belts work, or I would have been dead at least twice.  You and your sister sound so reasonable, but I hope you both give him a swift kick in the butt.  image.png.37b4ff574fb8f691d45f83525e9befd4.png

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

According to a certain rich guy with stupid hair, every day is Disinformation Day.  -_-

Do you think he would limit himself to one day, if we include his name in the title for the day? 🤔

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Seat belts work, or I would have been dead at least twice.  You and your sister sound so reasonable, but I hope you both give him a swift kick in the butt.  image.png.37b4ff574fb8f691d45f83525e9befd4.png

That is our plan… 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

We're doing good.  Aod is out having coffee with some of our friends.  I stayed at home to try to correctly post my poems for Poetry Anthology 2023.  I screwed up my first attempt, but Val and Myr came to my rescue.  I am waiting for Myr to give me the go ahead.  I want to get it posted while I have courage to do it.  It's taken me since New Years to trash two poems, and write three. Addy helped me as Beta and Editor.  He is fun to work with and encouraged me all the way.   How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Love 5
Just now, raven1 said:

How are you, Morgan and Max?

Glad to hear the writing is going well!  :2thumbs: Morgan, Max and I are doing good. We had plans to go out for dinner, but the poor visibility due to the weather made that impossible. We rescheduled our restaurant plans for Sunday, and stayed at home. We had broccoli, potato, and ham chowder.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Glad to hear the writing is going well!  :2thumbs: Morgan, Max and I are doing good. We had plans to go out for dinner, but the poor visibility due to the weather made that impossible. We rescheduled our restaurant plans for Sunday, and stayed at home. We had broccoli, potato, and ham chowder.  :)

The chowder sounds yummy! 

I'd send some warm winds to clear up things for Sunday, but the jet stream isn't as fast as it sounds. So I'll just keep my fingers crossed that weather your way will improve on its own.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..