Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Funny Bertie, but it's all relative you goof!  When I lived in Cali, generally it would get rainy and cold (for us) but someone in the midWest or up in Gary's arctic hellscape  it might just be spring weather.  When I lived in Phoenix for a couple of years, you'd get a handful of rainy days with temperatures in the high 60's that they considered cold there, but then again their version of hot was 113 degrees F (in May).

I live in the high desert at almost 5k feet. So we do get in the 100's but not much more!

• Love 5

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I live in the high desert at almost 5k feet. So we do get in the 100's but not much more!

Yeah those Sierras are a different animal all together.  I've been in the general area of where you live when I was a kid (Lake Tahoe).  I remember, to us, it was the summer but it sill seemed cool.  It was actually really nice up there.  Where I grew up was right on the edge of the Mojave desert, so it usually got to about 100 in the summer on the really hot days.  Never more than like 105 in heatwaves.  Still pretty hot though.   

• Like 3
  • Love 1