Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

In my dream, I woke up from the dream in hysterics, and I asked my boyfriend if that was really how the movie ended and he was like, no, this and this and this happened. And I asked, yeah, but did Drew die? He said yeah and I said, okay, well I'd better write the fanfic where he doesn't, then. Then I woke up for real. I'm pretty sure I'm actually awake now. The tea tastes real.

In my dream, I dreamt that Dennis was in my bed...Oh wait he was... sorry not a dream...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You are... A few of us moved your house to Antarctica...We did it while you were asleep...we had help with a few space aliens, too...

Remember when I talk about making you into fish bait that could still happen :rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
13 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

He's overdressed...:rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I was rereading a book today that made me think of you, Xander. The Art of Being Normal, by Lisa Williamson. Two kids, a boy and a girl, become friends when they discover that they're both transgender.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was rereading a book today that made me think of you, Xander. The Art of Being Normal, by Lisa Williamson. Two kids, a boy and a girl, become friends when they discover that they're both transgender.  :)

Got to look for that book....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

That sounds like a book I would like, too. :) 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's super tasty. I make a stew, with thinly sliced reindeer (the way they do it is they let me meat freeze and then they slice it off real thin), forest mushrooms, dried juniper berries, and fresh goat's cheese and/or cream. I also tend to put some carrots and onion in there, maybe a bayleaf or two while it cooks. Serve with boiled potatoes and lingonberry jam. Based off of a traditional dish of the Sami people.

Got to see if the local exotic meat place (No, not a Adult strip club, but a meat market that sells meat) will have reindeer... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

Got to see if the local exotic meat place (No, not a Adult strip club, but a meat market that sells meat) will have reindeer... 

Let me know of you do and you want a recipe. Don't know if you can get hold of juniper berries, but it's good without, too. :) 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That sounds like a book I would like, too. :) 

It's very good.  :D

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Ahhh, like Maxbauer's Market, I imagine.  :rofl:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Beef isn't raised in Alaska reindeer meat is the main meat they eat up there after reindeer its moose meat:yes:

The Sami people herd reindeer as their main source of food and now income. I'd much rather eat reindeer, moose, and other game than beef, pork, or chicken any day. They've lived far better lives.

• Like 5
Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

I believe IKEA sells them...

That's very possible. I know you can get lingonberry jam from there, too. It's how I got mine when I lived in the UK for a year. Can't live without lingonberry jam, I eat it with everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Let me know of you do and you want a recipe. Don't know if you can get hold of juniper berries, but it's good without, too. :) 

There's dried juniper berries available on Amazon. Thought about getting some, but I need a recipe first.  :gikkle:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The Sami people herd reindeer as their main source of food and now income. I'd much rather eat reindeer, moose, and other game than beef, pork, or chicken any day. They've lived far better lives.

That reminds me...Dennis got a message from a friend on Facebook sending him something funny...It was an ed-op from the San Fran newspaper. The editor who wrote this article wrote, 'Hunters, you should not kill animals. You should get your meats from the supermarkets where the animals are treated humanely.'  Dennis laughed at it. Dennis doesn't hunt, but he gets some game from his brothers, who does..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Look... You're just a Corrupted little Heathen...:facepalm: Now listen to the bigger picture,...:rolleyes: when you go to a Restaurant you get a Napkin with your meal...:huh: still with me...???:unsure2: wearing a G-string is Etiquette ...:lol:   He's providing you with a napkin...:facepalm::rofl:

Heathen??? Me? 0:) I'm innocent ...

Spoiler

If you could take me back to about age 5...:rofl:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

That reminds me...Dennis got a message from a friend on Facebook sending him something funny...It was an ed-op from the San Fran newspaper. The editor who wrote this article wrote, 'Hunters, you should not kill animals. You should get your meats from the supermarkets where the animals are treated humanely.'  Dennis laughed at it. Dennis doesn't hunt, but he gets some game from his brothers, who does..

OMG! People are idiots, seriously... Humanely my ass...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..