Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I started my online writing career writing fanfiction, so my first site was fanfiction.net. They had an original fiction section that later broke off and became fictionpress. I still wrote mostly fanfic, though, and posted HP stuff to MuggleNet Fan Fiction for a while. Then I sort of dropped off the face of the Internet until I discovered AO3 back in 2012. I never posted to Nifty or any of those sites...

Morning, my fellow Scandinavian! Happy Saturday! :hug: 

Well, I'm off to that tea thing. Have fun, everyone! 

Have fun, cousin Thorn. :)  :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. A less than lovely day here. Upper 50's/14° gray and rainy. I've done brekkie, comfort food, eggs and potato with bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Taken meds and am resting in the gloaming of my room waiting for them to kick in and put me to sleep.

:hug:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Saturday all!

Another bright, warm and sunny day here.

I've just spent almost 2 hours cleaning the strawberry plants in the greenhouse, taking off/cutting the dead leaves and weeds. Now all is clean and clear, ready for spring. I'll wait a few more weeks before "scratching" the soil, feeding them and putting a new layer of clay beads.

All the while Looping was sunbathing and almost took a dip in the kiddy pool trying to drink :rolleyes:

Hi, Tink! :hug:  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..