Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed that we won't get the opportunity to lock you up. 🤔

Yes the tower waits for you Drew and then the Block!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

12 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I move that we both forfeit our prior KBL claims and start over from scratch, after we reach an agreement.

What is the KBL? Korean basketball or baseball league? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Taller than Drew? Yeah. -_- 

Tall enough that Drew would need climbing equipment to get to the top. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi All! :hug: Did anyone get any sleep?  You all were very busy.  

Morning T :hug: I had nice 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep like the one you get after a good dinner of BBQ sausages and strawberry pie (hand-picked from our garden a couple of hours prior) ;)

I had a haircut now time to enjoy breakfast in the garden with the cats *sneezes* Damm allergies!

• Love 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I've been up for more than an hour after a good night's sleep, time for coffee on the balcony me thinks. 😃

• Love 5

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning T :hug: I had nice 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep like the one you get after a good dinner of BBQ sausages and strawberry pie (hand-picked from our garden a couple of hours prior) ;)

I had a haircut now time to enjoy breakfast in the garden with the cats *sneezes* Damm allergies!

Hi Clo!  :hug: Sounds like a great meal.  A good sleep is alway nice.  I didn't get one last night, because I had some crazy dreams that weren't nightmares, just extremely weird.  I love breakfast in the outdoors, or at least on my balcony. Sorry to hear about the allergies.  I had them bad in the USA, but not so much here in Thailand.  Have a great day!

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I've been up for more than an hour after a good night's sleep, time for coffee on the balcony me thinks. 😃

Hi Man, :glomp:  That sounds like a great beginning to the day. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I didn't bother trying to get a word in with all of the craziness going on last night. Instead, I baked some frosted maple cookies with pecans and white chocolate chips. Then I did some reading offline. After the cookies were frosted, Morgan, Max and I watched Billy Elliot.  :)

And yes, I know it's rated R, but Max received a warning that there would be "consequences" if he ever used any of the salty words in the film. The film rating board can be strange at times.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 3