Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It's been a pretty lazy day for me, was up a bit late and woke up too early cause my damn body clock said it was time for work.  Been kinda sleeping at bit on the couch.  So that's my exciting weekend adventure.  

Sounds like a nice relaxing Saturday :hug: Hope you'll be able to sleep in in the morning.

Nothing too exciting here either. I was supposed to go grocery shopping with dad... he went without me, invited my bro and SIL for a roast chicken lunch... they never answered my texts and didn't came so I had leftover pasta. Then spent the afternoon doing some reading, cleaning my Google drive for the new school year ans some crocheting. 

Edit: Oh I forgot! I received a nice message from a really cute guy on the dating app to which I answered ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

10 hours ago, clochette said:

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

Next you'll make it with zucchini? :unsure:

:P

I was skeptical before I tried it.

Powdered beetroot is has a bit of chocolate and caramel flavour. It doesn’t taste of beetroot at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mancunian said:

@clochette I tried to send you a message with a few nice pics but I got a message saying you can't receive messages 🥺

Oh that's weird cause I've received messages in the past...

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2

1 minute ago, Mancunian said:

You can't beat fresh farm produce 

That is so true. Tomatoes, onion, new season apples (pink ladies from the district where they were invented), mandarins, mushrooms, all looking very good :) 

The Pink Ladies are a good combo with cheddar - I think I just sorted dinner this evening

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

That is so true. Tomatoes, onion, new season apples (pink ladies from the district where they were invented), mandarins, mushrooms, all looking very good :) 

The Pink Ladies are a good combo with cheddar - I think I just sorted dinner this evening

I like your thinking, cheddar and pink ladies, yummmm

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..