Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Clo :hug:

Thanks for the warmer weather tomorrow :kiss:

Hey B, yeah yeah enjoy it <_< 

It was raining buckets here all morning. Despite my coat, that's supposed to be somewhat waterproofed,  I arrived with water patches on my sweater on my shoulders and boobs :rolleyes: 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, clochette said:

It was raining buckets here all morning. Despite my coat, that's supposed to be somewhat waterproofed,  I arrived with water patches on my sweater on my shoulders and boobs :rolleyes:

I bought my first umbrella at 19 years old, so I wouldn't get soaked on my way to work. I remember feeling so proud of myself, and the dark blue galaxy of stars on the canopy looked nice, so I thought. A week after Max came to live with us, I put that umbrella away and bought a larger one, which could fit three people under the canopy.

Max uses the older one for himself, (which is really better-suited for kids, anyway) and the newer umbrella is for the family when we go out as a group. I guess, buying that bigger umbrella shows how I was already committed to having a family, even before we knew Max would be with us permanently.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I bought my first umbrella at 19 years old, so I wouldn't get soaked on my way to work.

Damm why didn't I thought of an umbrella :facepalm: :gikkle: I actually have 2 umbrellas, a small one and a bigger one. Thing is there's always some wind so the smaller one gets turned inside out and the bigger one isn't easy to managed in the bus and then in classes so a coat is more practical. And it was only a few droplets when I left home but when I got of the bus hell had opened 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..