Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Arg my bus pass has expired, I'll have to take the car to go to college :( I'll have to leave early to psych myself

*makes chocolate crepes with orange curd for Clo, to console her*

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello all....busy trying to find out who'll be at dinner for Thanksgiving...a cousin of Dennis is not going to be here (the cousin's son will be playing football in one of the oldest high school thanksgiving day game), but we will have about 30 others here... I told Dennis that we should go out to eat...😀

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dodger said:

Winter's started too early this year. I'm not ready for it yet! I'm never ready for it. I need to get to Florida!

If you come to Florida, don't pack the COLD WEATHER. Going to be in the 50s for lows... Jordan got out his footed pjs...

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all....busy trying to find out who'll be at dinner for Thanksgiving...a cousin of Dennis is not going to be here (the cousin's son will be playing football in one of the oldest high school thanksgiving day game), but we will have about 30 others here... I told Dennis that we should go out to eat...😀

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Something tells me the kids won't stand for restaurant food, no matter how well-prepared it is.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

It destroyed most of Paradise.

I would never live in California...your house could burn down every year, or it could fall down in a quake...at least in Florida, we build homes to withstand winds...new construction that is...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Something tells me the kids won't stand for restaurant food, no matter how well-prepared it is.  :rolleyes:

True.. but we will have at least 30 people...Walmart here have turkey on sale for 48 cents a pound... bought 3 big turkeys...Ash will be helping me cook all next week...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..