Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

No matter what I try to post I get this damn message 

1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 2.379kB, and was skipped

This is just nuts!

I had that issue a couple weeks ago, even when I compressed the file to make it smaller.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is just nuts!

I think it because you've reach the limit of data files you can post. Every picture you've ever posted is link to your profile. I think it that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is just nuts!

I know it's frustrating. What it means is the picture file is too big. You need to adjust the settings on the picture file so that it is smaller. Sometimes just cropping the picture will do the job. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

I think it because you've reach the limit of data files you can post. Every picture you've ever posted is link to your profile. I think it that 🤷🏻‍♀️

If this were true then Drew wouldn't be able to post!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Its not that size no matter what is posted not everything is that size!

If you can lower the resolution of the picture that may help, lower resolution pictures are a smaller file size. If that's not it then I'm stumped, it will need one of our more tech-savvy friends to figure out the answer. Sorry Albert, I'm at a loss for any other answers. 

• Like 3

I'm calling the vet first thing in the morning for Cacahuète. She has a massive mass almost the size of my fist in the inside of her tigh/belly. She doesn't seems to suffer from it and it doesn't looks like an abscess. She had troubles reaching the litter box a couple of times the last few days but I don't think it's the blader or kidneys. She didn't had it in September when she had her annual check up so it appeared really fast. Dad noticed it last week but forgot to tell me. We were hoping to wait until the Christmas holidays to do the surgery for the small tumor on her side but this massive one worries me a lot. I'm afraid the vet will say it's too much/late to take off or do anything...

• Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

If this were true then Drew wouldn't be able to post!

Every now and then, I remove pictures from older comments I've made, especially when they exceed 50 kB.

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

This is just nuts!

We all start out with a 4 MB attachment limit. The limit gets smaller each time we upload a picture to our comments. So, that 2.379 kB is telling me that you've used about 99.96% of your original attachment limit.

The only way to increase the limit again is by deleting older attachments/images.

1. In the upper right corner of your screen, click on your username.

2. You'll see a drop down menu. The first section you should see in that menu is 'Content'. Under that section, click on 'My Attachments'.

3. You'll then see a list of all the attachments you have in GA. On each row, you'll see the attachment itself, a link to where you used it, and a box. Clicking on the box will select that attachment, and you'll see an option to delete it. So select any or all attachments and delete them.

That should free up space, and your attachment limit will go back up.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..