Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

If anyone here takes miles, it you! -_- 

All I did was tell you about a series I was watching, nearly a year to the date in fact, and you took that to steal like half of GMM's actors from me! 😭

I can't even take this seriously.  You're not a victim, you know you like having me to enjoy BLs with you, nobody ever held a gun to your head and forced you to do anything, so stop whining.  :rolleyes:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Spike! :hug:  Keep up the good fight!

I'll do my best, Phi.  It's just frustrating that we made you create a treaty, you had to read Drew's legalese, and he's still saying all the nonsense.

You know who originally encouraged the claiming of actors?  Drew. :facepalm:

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

We're fine.  Yesterday was a chores, cleaning and shopping day.  I got a lot done.  I even worked in an hour or two working on Craig's story.  How about your family?

• Love 5

I forgot to mention I also did some cooking.  I made Mexican-style Chilli.  Aod likes to call it spaghetti sauce but definitely loves it.  Oh...I got the car washed and waxed.  Not by me, but by the carwash across the street from our condo.  They do a great job cleaning inside, outside, and under the hood, wax the car and put something on the tires that makes them shine like new.  I can't believe that they only charge about $15 for everything!

• Love 4

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing fine, thanks. I think tomorrow will be a "chores day" for us. Laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. Maybe I'll get some writing done, too.  :)

What kind of writing?  Stories, poems and/or non-fiction?

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..