Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/17/2023 at 9:04 PM, spike382 said:

I think he meant the panhandle, babe. :P 

Geography lesson for @Page Scrawler, because apparently he needs it. :P

This is North Texas. 👇

[image removed]

And to think, I was about to remove this attachment to free up some space, but it still has its uses. :lol:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Sad news on the Christmas pudding front - the Lions club where we normally get them is not selling them this year :( A long held family tradition broken 

So I need to find a replacement… internet to the rescue :) our national consumer advice body has done a survey of Christmas puddings and custard. Problem solved :2thumbs:

So is "Christmas pudding" one of those Yorkshire pudding type things where it's really just like bread kind of?     

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Sad news on the Christmas pudding front - the Lions club where we normally get them is not selling them this year :( A long held family tradition broken 

So I need to find a replacement… internet to the rescue :) our national consumer advice body has done a survey of Christmas puddings and custard. Problem solved :2thumbs:

Hi Bucket! :hug: Glad to see the family tradition will survive!

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I hate you more than I do August, bitch! :angry:

Oh, fuck you, that's below the belt! 

You're making me forget I still wanna play by Ayan rules when it comes to our fights.  

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..