Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

How are things in Terry land!

I'm doing well.  I'm a little sad that The Baxter Boys is now officially finished.  Craig posted the epilogue about 40 minutes ago.  Other than that, I'm keeping busy and enjoying the weather.  

How are you and Steve doing?  I do hope you are feeling better! ❤️

• Love 5

Well Terry I think that I am finale getting over this crap that I had. I also am sadden to see the end of the story. I do hope next time Man writes a story It  do hope it would be longer:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Man I am reading your last chapter!

Aloha Albert, I hope you and Steve are feeling better now. :hug: :hug:

I hope you enjoy the epilogue. I will be starting a new story soon, I just have to decide who's story to tell, do I write a new character, or do I expand on an an existing story? decisions, decisions.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

I think it could be Vol. 2 of the Baxter Boy:yes::heart:

I definitely could support that!

• Love 4

5 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Aloha Albert, I hope you and Steve are feeling better now. :hug: :hug:

I hope you enjoy the epilogue. I will be starting a new story soon, I just have to decide who's story to tell, do I write a new character, or do I expand on an an existing story? decisions, decisions.

A new character or just a character that was introduced in this story? You better not confide in that crazy beta of yours, or he will boggle your mind with a bunch of silly suggestions. :rofl:  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

A new character or just a character that was introduced in this story? You better not confide in that crazy beta of yours, or he will boggle your mind with a bunch of silly suggestions. :rofl:  

That beta reader is totally crazy, it's a good thing that I love him :gikkle:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Well, I finished Souls to Keep, what an exceptional story!

I love the story, also.  It kept me on the edge of my seat constantly.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hi, Page! :hug: We're fine.  How are you, Max and Morgan?  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi, Page! :hug: We're fine.  How are you, Max and Morgan?  

We're doing well, thanks. We had meatloaf and Potatoes Romanoff for dinner. We also finished watching a new limited series on Netflix. The "content" was a bit darker than I'd normally allow Max to see, especially the last two episodes, but he was very stubborn about finishing the story.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

18 hours ago, clochette said:

If none of you want him I'll take him in -_- you spoil brats :P

He is the more talented lover of the three brothers, just in case you were interested :P 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well, thanks. We had meatloaf and Potatoes Romanoff for dinner. We also finished watching a new limited series on Netflix. The "content" was a bit darker than I'd normally allow Max to see, especially the last two episodes, but he was very stubborn about finishing the story.

Dinner sounds great. It's my kind of comfort meal. The clip for Boys Swallows the Universe was interesting, and I loved the last line about the skinhead.  I have found from my teaching experiences that a conversation between parents and kids after something like this is often enlightening.  Don't be surprised if Max says something surprisingly profound.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

He is the more talented lover of the three brothers, just in case you were interested :P 

Good thinking! That should keep her away from Chris and Liam. :gikkle: Now, all I have to do is figuring out how to apply the same strategy with you. 0:)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..