Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

If half the shit Vegas did is on the table?  I'm chicken, or yellow bellied, or scardy cat, or whatever word you want to use for "not a complete idiot."

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

f you wanna get kinky, then maybe you should play with Vegas. -_- 

10 hours ago, spike382 said:

If half the shit Vegas did is on the table?  I'm chicken, or yellow bellied, or scardy cat, or whatever word you want to use for "not a complete idiot."

O... kaaayyyy... Does this Vegss dude make Boston look like a boy scout? Just wondering. You two always fall for the bad boys. :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, bignick said:

O... kaaayyyy... Does this Vegss dude make Boston look like a boy scout? Just wondering. You two always fall for the bad boys. :rolleyes:

So Boston is basically just a massive slut.  Great pickup skills, and generally has mostly one-night stands, or two or three “regular” partners.  It’s mostly his ego, and possibly a self-destructive impulse that causes his conflict in his story.  Plus some not-so-great friends, as it turns out, though I don’t think the series writers intended it that way.

Vegas on the other hand, is the first son of the leader in the “minor family” of a Thai mafia.  He’s manipulative, 2-faced as it gets, excessively violent, sexually sadistic (extremely), borderline sociopathic.  I say borderline, because he does have a conscience, buried very deep, and he has a pet hedgehog he treats better than people.

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to necessarily know either of them in reality. 

• Wow 5

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to necessarily know either of them in reality. 

These @#$&%! just need their @#$&%!ness to get slapped out of them. -_-

melissa mccarthy slap GIF by Ghostbusters

Edited by bignick
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..