Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, spike382 said:

You’re having to carry the weight alone right now B-man. 

And I refuse to the title of "Head Troublemaker". -_- I'm sweet and innocent. 0:)

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Who said anything about parties? I banned masks because we didn't need them to fight Covid. -_- 

Of course you wouldn't need a mask to protect yourself from something you've created :rolleyes:-_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, bignick said:

:off:

Does anyone have a male/female best friend? Or is the concept applicable only when we're kids/teens?

I have really close friends, all females. I don't know if we're best friends but they're the closest I've got 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't have male friends mostly cause in my field of studies they're very few. I had one in high school but we grew apart along the year, going in different direction. 

Except the 2 closest friends I have I'd say my brother and SIL are my closest friends too.

I don't have many friends, so those I have I consider like best friends. Other people are "friends" but more because of classes so more like friends from opportunities (don't know if that makes sense 🤨)

Edited by clochette
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..