Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

30 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Another rainy day here, but all is good, Craig. I can finally breathe deeply again... no more coughing or wheezing. :D  

The old homestead is great, but I have a lot more to keep mowed now that Sky has passed. Bought new hanging baskets for the front of the house, and planted new baskets with mini roses for the back. I have to move the big horse trough planter before I plant tomatoes. :) 

That sounds like hard work, but worth it. It reminds of something I heard a while back,

"Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."

I think you are one of the latter. :heart:

• Love 5

Guys, anyone using an air fryer? Any thoughts of it? Is it a fashion trend or is it really useful? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Guys, anyone using an air fryer? Any thoughts of it? Is it a fashion trend or is it really useful? 

This is the type of air fryer oven I have and would recommend,

image.png.bb657ac8b99a1517029a17af745adbcc.png

• Like 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

My kids like and use theirs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, clochette said:

So, the general consensus says both a fashion trend and usefulness.

The chef I follow on YT has six recipes so far: potato wedges, onion rings, chicken tenders, chicken wings, French toast, and doughnuts. 

My mom has one, and she's very satisfied with it. 

Am I the only one thinking this offer is too good? 57 % off? Wow! Must be a slow sales season. :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, bignick said:

Am I the only one thinking this offer is too good? 57 % off? Wow! Must be a slow sales season. :unsure:

Yes, it looks like the model is from last year and they still have a few in stock to get ride of

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

So Clo what do you think of that!

That it looks awesome (and very expensive). I'm impressed with all the possibilities it offers!

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..