Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

It is on record that some of the American people came to England to fight in the war and support us

I remember seeing a film called Flyboys, which takes place during the first war. Before America officially entered the war, a number of men volunteered themselves for the French Air Service.  :D

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I remember seeing a film called Flyboys, which takes place during the first war. Before America officially entered the war, a number of men volunteered themselves for the French Air Service.  :D

I know the film you mention, I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it is based on real events. The actions of the men highlighted in the film were repeated during WWII and were a valuable contribution to the war effort.

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

This is as close as I could find to "You can go shave your hairy Hobbit feet now."  :P

The hobbits saved Middle Earth, you're just proving my point. -_-

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

If memory serves me correctly, there were Dwarves, Elves, Humans, and a Maiar/Wizard involved in the journey. It wasn't just Sam and Frodo who saved everyone; As Craig said, it was a team effort.

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Corporal punishment is necessary. -_-

Then you should watch out, you could easily be mistaken for a child -_- :whistle:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Frodo couldn't stick the landing, babe.  In fact nobody could save Middle Earth, it happened on accident.  

Not going to lie, I always thought that was a pretty awkward message in a black and white, good versus evil fantasy story. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..