Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Greedy, delusional, and still more thirsty.

Good thing you can only enjoy those guys from afar.  

And can only make a hashtag about Benz, but he's still Spikey's.  

Take your own advice and enjoy Fort and Peat from afar instead of trying to steal them constantly! 

And speaking of you stealing, Benz is mine forever and always! Stop being delusional!

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

15 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And speaking of you stealing, Benz is mine forever and always! Stop being delusional!

You're in denial.  I proved you gave him up, and I rightfully claimed him.

I will NEVER EVER conceded that it doesn't count because you say so, and since you're being such a bad sport about it, no trade for him will ever take place.,  

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

Just now, spike382 said:

I proved you gave him up

All you proved was that I offered him up to you in November, you didn't take me up on said offer at the time, so naturally he returned to my herd. So no, you have no right to take him from me without my permission!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

you didn't take me up on said offer at the time, so naturally he returned to my herd

You unclaimed him, no naturally you don't just get to have him back because you say so, it's not all according to your BS rules all the time, cause it always seems to conveniently work out in your favor every time.  

Not this time.

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And to think, just yesterday I thought about making a peace offering to @spike382 by giving him an actor from 4 Minutes!

Yet he continues to be a bitch today! -_-

If you'd really wanted to make a 'peace offering' you would have agreed to the trade I asked about, instead of whatever fictional nonsense this is.  

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, spike382 said:

because you say so

That's literally how we make claims, babe. :rolleyes:

Whether it's your, "Neo's mine!" Or my, "Ohm's mine!" Saying so makes them ours. :P

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

36 minutes ago, spike382 said:

If you'd really wanted to make a 'peace offering' you would have agreed to the trade I asked about, instead of whatever fictional nonsense this is.  

Firstly , you're not a mind reader, so how would you know if it's fictional nonsense or not? -_- Secondly, your proposed trade is still on hold, I'll get back to you soon.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That's literally how we make claims, babe. :rolleyes:

And once you say, I'm not claiming Benz in writing, then you no longer claim him.  

That's how words work.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Well then, you no longer claim him. 0:)

You're such a bitch. 

I swear you're going to give me a heart attack, and not in that cute BL valentines day at school way.  

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hello, all. :hug: 

Hi Gary, it's just been your average COT Sunday morning, as you've seen.

I keep wondering how things were on here when I was on my "hiatus" and hardly ever visited much for a year or so.

If you guys are ever mad at the antics of Drew and Spikey, and this is probably the only time I could ever say this, blame Pagey, cause he was the one who pulled me back in.  :P

Thanks Pagey. :glomp:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, spike382 said:

blame Pagey, cause he was the one who pulled me back in.  :P

Thanks Pagey. :glomp:

Charley Yang, AKA, BoywithUke, was meant to be a gift for both you and Drew. It's not my fault that Drew doesn't like to share his toys.  -_-

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Charley Yang, AKA, BoywithUke, was meant to be a gift for both you and Drew. It's not my fault that Drew doesn't like to share his toys.  -_-

I wasn't talking about last night, I was talking about something from 2 years ago. :P

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I share when I deem it appropriate. -_- 

And you never deem it appropriate, or you only deem it appropriate when you're the only person who benefits from a deal.  :rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Take your own advice and enjoy Fort and Peat from afar instead of trying to steal them constantly! 

A person can gather a great deal of info with a good spy drone ...

• Haha 5

Shut it, peasant! -_-

What was that quote about all it takes for evil to succeed is but for good men to do nothing? Well, I've got something to say ...

john oliver no GIF

• Haha 5

All you proved was that I offered him up to you in November, you didn't take me up on said offer at the time, so naturally he returned to my herd. So no, you have no right to take him from me without my permission!

Uhm, I'm pretty sure I found him wandering lost and alone, feeling terribly unwanted ... I offered him a cookie and he followed me home. He's been very happy and quite polite.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..