Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Uhm, excuse me, but I (allegedly) started nuking Michigan in 2017, and started watching Thai media in 2020. The two aren't correlated. -_-

I said expended as in it was there but it has intensified since the Thai media. Clearly they're a bad influence on you -_- (or is it Spikey... :unsure:

• Haha 4

This is what I sent that poor lad back to. He could have stayed in SC and kept mum company.

Oh, I made it as far as NC without incident.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, dughlas said:

This is what I sent that poor lad back to. He could have stayed in SC and kept mum company.

Did you really expect anything else?

• Haha 5

A was feeling peckish earlier today, so I decided to help myself to left over hotdogs. The problem was, the microwave broke down a couple of days ago. With no other choice, I decided to heat up the hotdogs via the stove, but my mother intervened and said she'd heat them up for me instead! It's like she doesn't trust me to do it on my own! 😭 

Anyways, we now have a brand new microwave. :rolleyes:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A was feeling peckish earlier today, so I decided to help myself to left over hotdogs. The problem was, the microwave broke down a couple of days ago. With no other choice, I decided to heat up the hotdogs via the stove, but my mother intervened and said shed heat them up for me instead! It's like she doesn't trust me to do it on my own! 😭 

Wait... Is this a true story?  This is like a parody of your life that I would write... :unsure2:

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A was feeling peckish earlier today, so I decided to help myself to left over hotdogs. The problem was, the microwave broke down a couple of days ago. With no other choice, I decided to heat up the hotdogs via the stove, but my mother intervened and said shed heat them up for me instead! It's like she doesn't trust me to do it on my own! 😭 

A wise woman:yes:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ooh... you caught me, this was totally a parody! @clochette and @Page Scrawler, you're not allowed to make fun of me now! -_-

I mean it had everything, a broken microwave, your ill-advised use of the stove, Mama Espinosa coming in to save her house… all that needed to be added was a spider to chase you from the room.  👀

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's not really a question of trust rather than she knows you and likes her house standing up and not burning ;)

Piece of advice: never plan on living on your own, you'd never make it over a week on your own :unsure:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..