Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo please you could just have one glass and put the cork back in the bottle!

How long does it keep once open? Also it was at room temperature and not on the fridge so... But if you say I can keep it open for like a week or 10 days I'd do that. Though I don't really like to drink alone

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Dinner tonight is ham risotto. I have a nice chardonnay which would have paired nicely with it but didn't feel like opening the bottle just for me (see Albert I'm not an alcoholic :P) so I'm having a 0% blackberry and black current beer

I'm confused, if it's 0% blackberry and black currant, what kind of beer is it?

• Haha 4

I'm back home in PA. Exhausted but here. I got a phone about 10am this morning from the hospice nurse telling me dad had collapsed and was unresponsive. EMS were there and thought he might be having a stroke. They were prepping to transport him to the hospital. Not the sort of call you want to get when you're a few hours away from home. Dad came around and refused going to the hospital. The folks looking after him while I was away had arrived at the house and it was decided to leave him there. After some further evaluation and consult with the doctor it was decided the most likely cause was crashing bp and a bit of dehydration. He slept most of the afternoon and woke soon after I got there. He was a bit befuddled on waking but after some water and soup seemed more alert. I couldn't stay because I needed to get home and treat the migraine I've been dealing with since last evening. I'm go back shortly to see how he's doing  before bed. 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm confused, if it's 0% blackberry and black currant, what kind of beer is it?

Actually it's more like a soda than a beer. It's a berry flavored non alcoholic beer :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Actually it's more like a soda then a beer. It's a berry flavored non alcoholic beer :P

Ahhh, so it's 0% ABV (Alcohol by Volume), not 0% blackberry and currant, which is what Dugh misconstrued.  :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Ahhh, so it's 0% ABV (Alcohol by Volume), not 0% blackberry and currant, which is what Dugh misconstrued.  :gikkle:

Yes that! Though I think Dugh had understand, he just likes to play difficult ;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Yes that! Though I think Dugh had understand, he just likes to play difficult ;)

Moi, difficile? But yes, I understood, I was just playing with the semantics.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight we had for diner

Moo Shu Pork Bowls with Cabbage, Scallions & Buttery Rice:yes:

y4mpuTLxBieyH2qDQTRXm6xxlfi5iT8d2mkpvgTNRyFhAa9M_zeiYDJGC7MfazS7h4qRV4UGPh0604K4rSlDG-9zmxSm_Pv8lIEky22y8bgP43CBTQzkFiEDbCmsM73BH4gBgAZycXy-UPElHVnSiuZYuRHS_xO3UMnGOJBD7NaaPNcPh_uoJY5YE0Ecc0VCzvdAd4Zx-EqTO2ogP0zjmdSzb9PqC3cnkfha-LWYvrRJoA

I had takeout house special lo mein and shrimp egg rolls. Not enough energy to cook and the pantry is a bit barren.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, spike382 said:

You should try pulling your head out of the sand. 

I think you meant to spell it b.u.t.t. not sand.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm trying to restart our yes-no argument, you dingus! :rolleyes:

I know, you goofball. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..