Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, spike382 said:

You singled me out to exclude me from your greeting.

I don't see the problem. -_-

7 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Stop the gaslighting.

I can't stop something I never do in the first place. :P

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I can't stop something I never do in the first place

More gaslighting. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

We do love our tangents. :P

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

:yes: 

For a moment I thought you were really fighting and like kids when they parents divorce I'd be stuck in the middle having to choose...

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all!  :hug:  Still have the kids. They're running me ragged, but are watching a movie now while eating cinnamon buns. :)  

I have a newly opened gourmet popcorn store just down the road. I will buy some and send it your way.

While shopping for freeze dried strawberries and cherries, I found freeze dried Skittles - I had to try so all three arrived this afternoon. Once I have had a taste I will let you know. And the freeze drying makes them explode :o

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Sorting out the Dad's Will has been a bit of a drag but there have been some funny little moments. The Executors have found a stash of cash that neither my sister or I had even thought of :2thumbs:

His bus pass had $18.20 on it and they have added that to his estate :rofl:

This is why I can afford gourmet popcorn :P 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, clochette said:

For a moment I thought you were really fighting and like kids when they parents divorce I'd be stuck in the middle having to choose...

It would be me, obviously. -_-

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Reminds me of a French film where the parents got divorced, then they each remarried, had kids, divorced their respective spouses. Then the spouses from the second marriage got married to each other, among other complications.

Long story short, it's a really big, blended family with, like, eight kids who keep changing apartments every two or three weeks, due to shared custody agreements. Then, the oldest kid has the brilliant idea of moving the kids into Grandma's apartment while she's on holiday, and the adults can take turns visiting.  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

53 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

A French person could never be my child. -_-

“Your child”?  Those fumes from the stove must really be getting to you.

Also, I’m not French, you crazy bitch. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Clo was the one that likened herself to a kid in this scenario, and she's French, you ding-dong. :rolleyes:

I don’t think she was ever thinking of herself as your daughter, you ding-dong…

Wait… do they still make Ding Dongs?  What were Ding Dongs anyway.  What about Sno Balls, are they still a thing… 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I don’t think she was ever thinking of herself as your daughter, you ding-dong… 

At least one of you still has some sanity ;)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..