Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, lucretiaseeks said:

I was remiss in not leaving them earlier! I think it’s my third reading now. I realized last night there were a few hints about Tobyn and Kellar’s colors I didn’t pick up on before. You’re a very talented storyteller. I love your westerns too. ☺️ 🤠

Three times! Cool! I always get a little excited when this story is read... or reread. :) And yes, there are breadcrumbs all through the story. I had to have my enjoyment as the writer, and this was my first attempt at a mystery, so the sprinkling was fun.  Thanks for the kind words and the chapter likes... please leave a story like too... the big thumb on the front story page... and a story review... if you haven't already. 

If you can handle crazy, drop by this fan club/chat anytime you want a distraction. Lord knows we are good at distractions. :D  

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I'm good thanks, I've been getting a few things sorted which kept me busy. The most enjoyable thing was getting a story posted in the secret author anthology, and then responding to all of the comments and reviews. Gary left me a great review for which I am grateful for. Thank you @Headstall for your review, I love it.

It deserved it, buddy. :hug: 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Silicon Valley Liar GIF

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes It Is Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Henry Danger Lol GIF by Nickelodeon

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

We need an intervention. -_- 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Drew is wearing a Wiener costume. Was that your first clue?  :huh:

For someone who's always whining it's not :gikkle:

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..