Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're no fun. -_-

I'll remember this the next time you start bitching at me for "encouraging" her. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You know I'll just say, "never happened." -_-

I do, but it's good that you finally admitted what you do.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi you bunch of idiots!  :P I hope all is well with you all!  Just stopped in to see if everything is OK with you.  I see nothing has changed. :fight::rofl: 

I'm doing well, and trying to stay busy by doing a bit of this or that, naughty and nice. 😇😈

Gary, I agree about Kikkoman soy sauce.  There is a similar product that Thais love from Switzerland, Maggie seasoning sauce.  It's taste is very much like soy sauce, but made with wheat.  

Big Bro!!! So happy to hear from you buddy.  You just caught BoomBoom and I in the middle of our Yes-No argument.  Correct, it's just another Tuesday night here.  

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Big Bro!!! So happy to hear from you buddy.  You just caught BoomBoom and I in the middle of our Yes-No argument.  Correct, it's just another Tuesday night here.  

Hey Spikeman!  How are you doing?  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..