Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

25 minutes ago, spike382 said:

That response makes zero sense.  You try to get argumentative about the strangest things. :unsure:

I'm saying you're in denial about your love for Addicted. Hence, the cruise gif in response to your "I do not."

The fact that you couldn't follow something so straightforward... I feel sorry for you. -_-

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm saying you're in denial about your love for Addicted. Hence, the cruise gif in response to your "I do not."

The fact that you couldn't follow something so straightforward... I feel sorry for you. -_-

No I got what you were saying,, but accusing me of being in denial about whether I enjoyed a piece of media or not is a bizarre argument to make.

I’m very straight forward about my likes and dislikes, you know this.  So making an argument about it makes no sense. 

Edited by spike382
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Spike:hug::kiss:

Good early morning Bertie. :glomp:

Also, good morning @Page Scrawler

Also, everyone who isn’t an insane hypocrite, good morning. 

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Spike :hug:

I'm going to assume your comment about insane hypocrites was directed at a specific someone :) 

Not at all… 👀

• Haha 1

Hello everyone :hug:

It's hard to believe it is almost October, I was almost convinced by the warmer weather earlier in the week but it seems Clo is keeping the heat for at least another week - today has been cold, wet and windy.

I  blended a big batch of Christmas Tea today :)  Black tea, nutmeg and cinnamon combined with dried mulberries for a bit of sweetness. It needs to sit for a couple of weeks before the packaging gets underway. So designing the labels is the next task and then I need to practice using the heat sealer

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..