Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

How are you faring today? All good, I hope?  :)

I'm good. I'm playing misheard lyrics with my friend, and she won with a Fall Out Boy song called Dance Dance. Ironically, that's the same song I won a talent show in high school with my brother's band. Good times ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I'm good. I'm playing misheard lyrics with my friend, and she won with a Fall Out Boy song called Dance Dance. Ironically, that's the same song I won a talent show in high school with my brother's band. Good times ❤️ 

Comsie turned me on to this young man. He's an impressive singer. His full name is Ruel van Dijk. Even Sir Elton John took notice, saying, "It's astonishing someone so young can write something so good. I give up."  :o

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

On 11/19/2018 at 2:56 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Comsie turned me on to this young man. He's an impressive singer. His full name is Ruel van Dijk. Even Sir Elton John took notice, saying, "It's astonishing someone so young can write something so good. I give up."  :o

Oh yeah, I've watched this very same video cause from 

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Oh yeah, I've watched this very same video cause from Comsie. Lol! He is good. Makes me wish I had kept up with music. I use to be pretty good, both playing and singing, but I haven't done any of that in years. I had a chance to audition for America's Got Talent once when they came into Chattanooga. It was more like a preaudition thing, but a lot of seniors in my class ( I went to a performing arts school) were interested in it, but I ended up chickening out, and I'm really glad I did cause I wouldn't have liked the scrutiny on the near impossible chance I got a chance to audition. XD

I actually think a girl from Chattanooga made it to the finals one year. I can't remember. 

From what I've seen, the runners-up usually get more notoriety than the first-place winners. Just the "exposure" of being on the show makes you famous. I think you should've auditioned, but, as long as your choice makes you happy, that's cool with me.  :yes:

34 minutes ago, Kitt said:

@Page Scrawler I was thinking more on the likes of the storagestoras with front porches, put a small loft on one side with foam cushions, shelves for books and what ever he plays music on, seating etc.

That sounds interesting. What was the name?  :huh:

• Like 2

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

That's not even what I said.  :P

No kidding.  That's why I said it was how I read it.  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

What was the name? 

There is no particular brand.  Just the storage sheds that look like small houses. Usually a front porch door and windows on one side, a barn type door on another to get lawnmowers and the like inside.  If you have an Amish community around you they usually have them among their usual sheds.

• Like 4

New and different.  Yesterday I was called to take an alpaca to a specialty vet.  I don't know nothing about alpacas, but I managed to get her to the vet in one piece.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

New and different.  Yesterday I was called to take an alpaca to a specialty vet.  I don't know nothing about alpacas, but I managed to get her to the vet in one piece.

Good job :yes:

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..